The Philadelphia Phillies (21-27) will try to snap a three-game losing streak when hosting the San Francisco Giants (25-21) at 4:05 PM ET on Monday.
Oddsmakers project the Phillies as a small favorite (-115 to win on the moneyline) against the Giants (-105). The Philadelphia Phillies will give the start to Kyle Gibson (3-2, 3.54 ERA) looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Giants will counter with Logan Webb (5-1, 3.54). The game’s over/under is set at 8.5.
Phillies vs. Giants Predictions
Phillies vs. Giants Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Phillies vs. Giants Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Philadelphia has a 2-2 record from the four games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Phillies and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total seven times.
- Philadelphia has gone 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Oddsmakers have not installed San Francisco as the underdog in any of its last 10 games.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Giants and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- San Francisco is 2-8-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Phillies vs. Giants Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Kyle Gibson
- The Phillies have a 7-2-0 record against the spread in Gibson’s starts.
- The Phillies are 2-1 in Gibson’s three starts this season with Philadelphia as the moneyline favorite.
- Over Gibson’s nine starts, his team is 5-4.
- Gibson has started nine games with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in three of them.
Projected starter: Logan Webb
- Webb’s team is 4-5-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team is 0-2 this season when he starts and they’re underdogs on the moneyline.
- In games Webb has started, his team is 7-2.
- In Webb’s 10 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over six times.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Bryce Harper leads the Phillies in home runs (10), runs batted in (32) and has racked up a team-best batting average of .312.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Harper’s home run total ranks 17th and his RBI tally ranks 12th.
- Jean Segura is hitting .281 with four doubles, six home runs and 10 walks.
- Segura currently ranks 53rd in homers and 105th in RBI in the majors.
- Nicholas Castellanos is batting .258 with 12 doubles, six home runs and 14 walks.
- Castellanos has hit safely in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .286 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and six RBI.
- Rhys Hoskins has eight doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 21 walks while batting .215.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Joc Pederson is batting .265 this season with a team-high 11 home runs and 27 RBI.
- Pederson is ninth in homers and 23rd in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Pederson has hit safely in five straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .471 with a double, four home runs, three walks and 13 RBI.
- Thairo Estrada has collected 44 hits this season and has an OBP of .320. He’s slugging .392 on the year.
- Among all major league hitters, Estrada ranks 217th in homers and 95th in RBI.
- Wilmer Flores has 39 hits this season and a slash line of .260/.321/.407.
- Mike Yastrzemski leads San Francisco with a batting average of .298. He’s also hit four home runs with 15 RBI.
Where To Watch Phillies vs. Giants
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.