Jorge Soler leads the Miami Marlins (19-26) into a matchup versus the Colorado Rockies (21-26) after his two-homer outing in a 6-3 defeat to the Braves. It begins at 4:10 PM ET on Monday.
The Marlins are favored (-151 on the moneyline to win) when they visit the Rockies (+129). The scheduled starters are Pablo Lopez (4-2) for the Miami Marlins, and Ryan Feltner (0-1) for the Colorado Rockies. The over/under in the game is set at 10 total runs.
Marlins vs. Rockies Predictions
Marlins vs. Rockies Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Marlins vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Miami was the moneyline favorite in three of its last 10 games, and went 2-1 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Marlins and their opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Miami’s ATS record is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- Colorado has played as the underdog in 11 of its past 10 games and has won three of those contests.
- The Rockies and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last 11 games with a total.
- Colorado has won of its last 11 games against the spread.
Marlins vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Pablo López
- When Lopez starts, the Marlins have gone 5-4-0 against the spread.
- The Marlins are 3-2 in Lopez’s five starts this season with Miami as the moneyline favorite.
- Lopez’s team has won five of his nine starts.
- Lopez has had nine starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined go over the total in four of those outings.
Projected starter: Ryan Feltner
- Feltner has a record of 0-2-0 ATS in two starts with a spread this season.
- His team is 0-2 this season when he starts and they’re underdogs on the moneyline.
- Feltner’s team is 0-2 when he starts this season.
- In the two games with a total started by Feltner this season, the teams hit the over.
Marlins Batting Leaders
- Jazz Chisholm leads the Marlins with 27 runs batted in while accumulating a team-best batting average of .279.
- Among hitters in baseball, Chisholm ranks 44th in home runs and 23rd in RBI.
- Soler has hit 11 home runs to pace his team.
- Soler ranks ninth in home runs and 35th in RBI among hitters in MLB.
- Soler enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .235 with three home runs, four walks and four RBI.
- Jesus Aguilar is hitting .261 with six doubles, six home runs and 17 walks.
- Garrett Cooper has 11 doubles, three home runs and 16 walks while hitting .271.
Marlins Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs (13) and runs batted in (37) this season while batting .308.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Cron ranks third in homers and fifth in RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon has 39 hits and an OBP of .309 to go with a slugging percentage of .426 this season.
- Blackmon currently ranks 44th in homers and 69th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Blackmon heads into this game on a seven-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .316 with a triple, two home runs, five walks and six RBI.
- Connor Joe has 47 hits this season and a slash line of .272/.354/.399.
- Ryan McMahon has collected 41 hits this season and has an OBP of .335. He’s slugging .392 on the year.
Where To Watch Marlins vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.