The Arizona Diamondbacks (23-26) hope to stop their four-game losing run against the Atlanta Braves (23-25), at 8:10 PM ET on Monday.
The Braves are favored (-120 on the moneyline to win) when they take on the Diamondbacks (+101). The scheduled starters are Spencer Strider (1-1) for the Atlanta Braves, and Zac Gallen (3-0) for the Arizona Diamondbacks. The over/under in the game is 8.5 total runs.
Braves vs. Diamondbacks Predictions
Braves vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Braves vs. Diamondbacks Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Atlanta went 6-1 across the seven games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Braves and their opponents combined to go over the run total six times.
- Atlanta’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Arizona has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and has won three of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Diamondbacks and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Over its last 10 games, Arizona is 7-3-0 against the spread.
Braves vs. Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Spencer Strider
- Strider and his team were moneyline underdogs every time he pitched a season ago.
Projected starter: Zac Gallen
- Gallen and his team have a record of 8-1-0 against the spread when he starts.
- His team is 5-1 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Gallen’s team has a 6-2 record in his starts this season.
- Games Gallen has started this season hit the over three times in nine chances.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Ozzie Albies is hitting .247 with 11 doubles, six home runs and 12 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Albies’ home run total ranks 53rd and his RBI tally ranks 71st.
- Matt Olson has 20 doubles, five home runs and 32 walks while hitting .249.
- Olson ranks 77th in homers and 126th in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- Austin Riley leads the Braves with 11 home runs.
- Riley has hit safely in seven straight games. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .275 with two doubles, three home runs, two walks and five RBI.
- Dansby Swanson has a club-best 24 runs batted in and .263 batting average.
- Swanson has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .421 with a double, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs (12) and runs batted in (22) this season while batting .195.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Walker ranks fifth in home runs and 71st in RBI.
- Daulton Varsho’s batting average of .264 leads all Arizona hitters this season.
- Varsho currently ranks 36th in home runs and 85th in RBI in the big leagues.
- David Peralta has collected 33 base hits, an OBP of .319 and a slugging percentage of .465 this season.
- Peralta heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .235 with a double, a triple, a home run and two RBI.
- Ketel Marte has collected 42 hits this season and has an OBP of .314. He’s slugging .393 on the year.
- Marte has hit safely in 11 straight games. In his last 10 outings he is batting .350 with three doubles, a walk and five RBI.
Where To Watch Braves vs. Diamondbacks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.