Kyle Farmer leads the Cincinnati Reds (14-30) into a matchup against the San Francisco Giants (24-19), a game after homering twice in a 20-5 victory over the Cubs, at 6:40 PM ET on Friday.
As the favorite, the Giants (-216 on the moneyline to win) play at the Reds (+180). Carlos Rodon (4-3) will start in ths one for the San Francisco Giants. The Cincinnati Reds have yet to tab a starting pitcher for this game. The over/under for the game is set at 8 total runs.
Giants vs. Reds Predictions
Giants vs. Reds Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Giants vs. Reds Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- San Francisco has a 4-6 record over the 10 games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Giants and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total eight times.
- San Francisco’s record against the spread is 2-8-0 over its past 10 games.
- Cincinnati has played as the underdog in nine of its past 10 games and has gone 5-4 in those contests.
- In their last 11 games with a total, the Reds and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
- Cincinnati has wins against the spread in its last 11 chances.
Giants vs. Reds Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Carlos Rodón
- The Giants have a 4-4-0 record against the spread in Rodon’s starts.
- The Giants have a 4-3 record in Rodon’s seven starts this season when they were the moneyline favorite.
- In Rodon’s eight starts, his team is 4-4.
- Rodon’s starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in four of eight games.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores has driven in a team-high 25 runs batted in.
- In MLB action, Flores ranks 99th in home runs and 27th in RBI.
- Flores has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with two doubles, a home run and three RBI.
- Thairo Estrada is batting .273 to pace his team.
- Estrada currently ranks 207th in home runs and 80th in RBI in the bigs.
- Estrada heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with a double and two walks.
- Joc Pederson has a team-best 11 homers.
- Pederson brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .500 with a double, four home runs, three walks and 10 RBI.
- Mike Yastrzemski has nine doubles, four home runs and 18 walks while batting .309.
- Yastrzemski has hit safely in nine games in a row. In his last 10 games he is batting .419 with six doubles, two home runs, eight walks and seven RBI.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Brandon Drury leads Cincinnati in home runs with seven and runs batted in with 25.
- Drury is 40th in homers and 27th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Tommy Pham has collected 35 hits this season and has an OBP of .335. He’s slugging .373 on the year.
- Pham ranks 70th among hitters in MLB in homers, and 118th in RBI.
- Pham takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .294 with a double, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
- Tyler Naquin leads Cincinnati with a .258 batting average while slugging five homers and driving in 22 runs.
- Farmer has 33 hits and an OBP of .303 to go with a slugging percentage of .402 this season.
- Farmer brings a six-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 games he is hitting .389 with four doubles, three home runs, two walks and 12 RBI.
Where To Watch Giants vs. Reds
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.