The Cincinnati Reds (14-30) face the San Francisco Giants (24-19) a game after Kyle Farmer homered twice in a 20-5 victory over the Cubs. The game begins at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday.
The Giants are a heavy road underdog (+949) versus the Reds (-164). The Giants will hand the ball to Alex Wood, but the Reds’ starter has yet to be announced for this game. The contest has an over/under of 8.5.
Reds vs. Giants Predictions
Reds vs. Giants Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Reds vs. Giants Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Over the last 10 games, Cincinnati has been listed as the moneyline favorite by bookmakers just twice, and it split those games.
- Over their last 10 outings (11 of them had set totals), the Reds and their opponents combined to hit the over four times.
- Cincinnati has put together a 7-4-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, sportsbooks have not installed San Francisco as the underdog once.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Giants and their opponents have failed to hit the over twice.
- San Francisco has won of its last 10 games against the spread.
Reds vs. Giants Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Alex Wood
- The southpaw did not pitch as the moneyline underdog in any games last season.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Brandon Drury paces the Reds in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (25).
- Drury’s home runs rank 42nd in MLB and he ranks 27th in RBI in MLB.
- Tommy Pham is batting .233 with six doubles, five home runs and 24 walks.
- Pham ranks 71st in home runs and 120th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Pham heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .294 with a double, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
- Tyler Naquin has racked up a team-best batting average of .258.
- Farmer has 11 doubles, three home runs and seven walks while batting .250.
- Farmer has safely hit in six straight games. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .389 with four doubles, three home runs, two walks and 12 RBI.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores is batting .264 for San Francisco with a team-high 25 RBI.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Flores’ home run total is 101st, and his RBI total is 27th.
- Flores takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with two doubles, a home run and three RBI.
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco in batting with a .273 average while slugging two homers and driving in 20 runs.
- Estrada is 208th in homers and 82nd in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Estrada heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with a double and two walks.
- Joc Pederson is slugging .606 this season, with a team-high 11 home runs. He’s also collected 24 RBI.
- Pederson heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .500 with a double, four home runs, three walks and 10 RBI.
- Mike Yastrzemski has collected 34 hits this season and has an OBP of .409. He’s slugging .500 on the year.
- Yastrzemski has hit safely in nine straight games. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .419 with six doubles, two home runs, eight walks and seven RBI.
Where To Watch Reds vs. Giants
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.