The Boston Celtics are 2.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Miami Heat at FTX Arena on Sunday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The series is tied 3-3. The matchup has an over/under of 197.5 points.
Celtics vs. Heat Predictions
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- Boston has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Celtics games averaged 8.8 more points (206.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Celtics have scored 4.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Miami has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Miami’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Heat games averaged 205.4 total points, 7.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Heat have a 104.9 points-per-game average, 5.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Boston is 56-42-3 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Celtics went 32-31-2 against the spread.
- Boston’s games have gone over the total 49 times out of 103 chances this season.
- This season, the Celtics have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.9% higher than the 44.7% of shots the Heat’s opponents have made.
- Boston has a 33-14-2 record against the spread and a 40-9 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
- Miami has covered the spread 59 times in 102 games with a set spread.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 18-6 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total 54 times out of 103 chances this season.
- The Heat have shot at a 46.7% rate from the field this season, 3.3 percentage points above the 43.4% shooting opponents of the Celtics have averaged.
- Miami has compiled a 43-19 record against the spread and a 47-14 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 43.4% from the field.
Celtics vs. Heat Over/Under Trends
- This season, 83 of Boston’s 103 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 197.5 points.
- This season, 84 games Miami played finished with a combined score over 197.5 points.
- The Celtics average 111.8 points per game against the Heat’s 110.0, totaling 24.3 points over the contest’s total of 197.5.
- The 210.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 12.6 more than the 197.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Celtics have seen a 215.3 over/under in their games this season, 17.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Heat’s games have a total points bet of 213.7 points this season, 16.2 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (230-for-651)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (166-for-464)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (119-for-360)
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (89-for-265)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
- PJ Tucker: 7.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (80-for-193)
- Max Strus: 10.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (181-for-442)
Where To Watch Celtics vs. Heat
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.