The Colorado Avalanche go on the road to play the St. Louis Blues for Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round on Friday, May 27, beginning at 8:00 PM ET. The Avalanche have a 3-2 edge in the series. The Avalanche are the favorite (-175) in this decisive matchup against the Blues (+149).
Avalanche vs. Blues Predictions
Avalanche vs. Blues Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Blues Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have been victorious in 62 of their 86 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (72.1%).
- Colorado is 45-15 (winning 75.0% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -175 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Avalanche’s implied win probability is 63.6%.
- The Avalanche score the fourth-most goals in the NHL (308 total, 3.8 per game).
- The Avalanche have allowed 232 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking ninth in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- This season the Blues have 19 wins in the 38 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- St. Louis is 4-4 when sportsbooks have made them underdogs of +149 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 309 goals (3.8 per game), the Blues have the NHL’s third-best offense.
- The Blues concede 2.9 goals per game (239 in total), 11th in the league.
Avalanche vs. Blues Over/Under Trends
- This season, Colorado games have gone over this one’s 6.5-goal over/under 49 times.
- A total of 48 of St. Louis’ games have ended with more than 6.5 goals this season.
- The Avalanche score 3.76 goals per game, compared to the Blues’ average of 3.77, adding up to 1.0 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- These two teams concede a combined 5.7 goals per game, 0.8 less than this one’s over/under.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Mikko Rantanen: 36 goals and 56 assists
- Nathan MacKinnon: 32 goals and 56 assists
- Nazem Kadri: 28 goals and 59 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 37-12-4 record, .921 save percentage, 138 goals conceded
Blues Team Leaders
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 34 goals and 48 assists
- Robert Thomas: 20 goals and 56 assists
- Jordan Kyrou: 27 goals and 48 assists
- Ville Husso: 25-7-6 record, .919 save percentage, 100 goals allowed
Where To Watch Avalanche vs. Blues
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.