The Miami Heat are 9-point underdogs heading into a decisive Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at TD Garden on Friday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The Celtics hold a 3-2 series lead. The matchup has an over/under set at 200.5 points.
Celtics vs. Heat Predictions
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- Boston has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Boston’s past 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The Celtics’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 206.9 points scored. That’s 6.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Celtics are scoring 4.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Miami is 5-5 overall and 4-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Heat games averaged 206.4 total points, 5.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Heat have a 101.7 points-per-game average, 8.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Boston is 56-41-3 against the spread this season.
- The Celtics are 8-10 ATS when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- This season, 48 of Boston’s games have gone over the point total out of 102 chances.
- The Celtics are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points higher than the 44.7% the Heat allow to opponents.
- Boston has a 33-14-2 record against the spread and a 40-9 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
- Miami has covered the spread in a matchup 58 times this year (58-42-1).
- The Heat have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total 53 times out of 102 chances this season.
- The Heat’s 46.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.3 percentage points higher than the Celtics have allowed to their opponents (43.4%).
- Miami has compiled a 43-19 record against the spread and a 47-14 straight up record in games it shoots over 43.4% from the field.
Celtics vs. Heat Over/Under Trends
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (200.5 points) 75 times this season.
- A total of 79 of Miami’s games finished with a combined score higher than 200.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 221.8 points per game, 21.3 points more than the over/under of 200.5 for this game.
- The 210.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.6 more than the 200.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Celtics have seen a 215.4 average over/under in their games this season, 14.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 13.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Heat’s games this season (213.8 points).
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (230-for-651)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (166-for-464)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (119-for-360)
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (89-for-265)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
- PJ Tucker: 7.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (80-for-193)
- Max Strus: 10.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (181-for-442)
Where To Watch Celtics vs. Heat
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.