The San Diego Padres (28-14) aim to continue their five-game winning streak when they square off against the Milwaukee Brewers (26-16) on Tuesday at 9:40 PM ET, at PETCO Park.
The Brewers are favored away from home (-135) versus the Padres (+115). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Milwaukee Brewers looking to Corbin Burnes (1-2), and Blake Snell (0-1) taking the ball for the San Diego Padres. The total for the game is set at 6.5 total runs.
Brewers vs. Padres Predictions
Brewers vs. Padres Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Brewers vs. Padres Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee went 6-3 across the nine games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Brewers and their opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Milwaukee’s record against the spread is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, San Diego has a record of 6-2.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Padres and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- San Diego is 8-2-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Brewers vs. Padres Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Corbin Burnes
- When Burnes starts, the Brewers are 2-6-0 against the spread.
- The Brewers are 4-4 in Burnes’ eight starts this season with Milwaukee as the moneyline favorite.
- Burnes’ team has a 4-4 record in his starts this season.
- Burnes’ starts hit the over on the run total one time in eight games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Blake Snell
- Snell has a record of 1-1-0 ATS in two starts with a spread this season.
- His team lost his only start as an underdog this season.
- Snell’s team is 1-1 when he starts this season.
- In the two games with a total started by Snell this season, the teams hit the over once.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez paces the Brewers with nine home runs and 32 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Tellez’s home run total ranks 14th and his RBI tally ranks seventh.
- Tellez has safely hit in four games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .294 with a double, a home run, five walks and three RBI.
- Christian Yelich is hitting .243 with nine doubles, a triple, five home runs and 20 walks.
- Among all MLB batters, Yelich ranks 62nd in home runs and 64th in RBI.
- Hunter Renfroe has accumulated a team-high batting average of .266, and leads the Brewers in home runs (nine).
- Kolten Wong has six doubles, three triples, three home runs and 16 walks while hitting .226.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Manny Machado leads San Diego in batting average (.365), home runs (eight) and runs batted in (27) this season.
- Among all batters in the majors, Machado’s home run total is 24th, and his RBI total is 14th.
- Jurickson Profar has 33 hits and an OBP of .331 to go with a slugging percentage of .396 this season.
- Profar currently is 62nd in home runs and 76th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Profar brings an eight-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is batting .310 with three doubles, five walks and three RBI.
- Eric Hosmer is slashing .320/.383/.456 this season for the Padres.
- Hosmer has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .150 with two walks.
- Ha-Seong Kim has collected 26 hits this season and has an OBP of .309. He’s slugging .395 on the year.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Padres
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.