The Golden State Warriors are 7.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals against the Dallas Mavericks at Chase Center on Thursday, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The Warriors hold a 3-1 series lead. The matchup has an over/under of 216.5 points.
Warriors vs. Mavericks Predictions
Warriors vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Golden State is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Golden State’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Warriors games averaged 218.6 total points, 2.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Warriors are scoring 0.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Dallas has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Mavericks games averaged 3.2 fewer points (213.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 0.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 108.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Warriors vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Golden State has covered the spread in a matchup 51 times this season (51-47-3).
- In games this season when favored by 7.5 points or more, the Warriors are 16-14-2 against the spread.
- Golden State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 44 times out of 101 chances this season.
- The Warriors make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.2 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- Golden State has a 32-12-2 record against the spread and a 39-7 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- Dallas is 57-43-1 against the spread this year.
- The Mavericks have a perfect 4-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Dallas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 40 times out of 101 chances this year.
- The Mavericks have shot at a 46.1% rate from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points greater than the 43.8% shooting opponents of the Warriors have averaged.
- Dallas is 37-16-1 against the spread and 44-10 overall when it shoots higher than 43.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- This season, 54 of Golden State’s 101 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 216.5 points.
- A total of 35 of Dallas’ games finished with a combined score over 216.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 216.5 is 2.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Warriors (111.0 points per game) and the Mavericks (108.0 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 6.3 fewer points than the 210.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Warriors games is 220.4 points, 3.9 more than the over/under of 216.5 points for this contest.
- Mavericks games have an over/under of 215.3 points this season, 1.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (201-for-569)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.3 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (94-for-252)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (172-for-435)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 67.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Bullock: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (141-for-392)
Where To Watch Warriors vs. Mavericks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.