The Colorado Avalanche host the St. Louis Blues for Game 5 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round on Wednesday, May 25, with the puck dropping at 8:00 PM ET. The Avalanche are up 3-1. The Blues are underdogs (+205) against the Avalanche (-252).
Avalanche vs. Blues Predictions
Avalanche vs. Blues Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Blues Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have won 72.9% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (62-23).
- When playing with moneyline odds of -252 or shorter, Colorado has put together a 25-6 record (winning 80.6% of its games).
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Avalanche’s implied win probability is 71.6%.
- The Avalanche score the fourth-most goals in the NHL (308 total, 3.8 per game).
- The Avalanche have allowed 232 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking ninth in league action for the fewest goals against.
- The Blues have been an underdog in 37 games this season, with 18 upset wins (48.6%).
- St. Louis has played with moneyline odds of +205 or longer two times this season, and split 1-1.
- The Blues’ 309 goals on the season (3.8 per game) rank them third in the NHL.
- The Blues’ total of 239 goals allowed (2.9 per game) is 11th in the league.
Avalanche vs. Blues Over/Under Trends
- Colorado and its opponent have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (6.5 goals) 48 times this season.
- This season, 47 of St. Louis’ games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- The Avalanche score 3.76 goals per game, compared to the Blues’ average of 3.77, adding up to 1.0 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- This game’s over/under is 0.8 more than the 5.7 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Mikko Rantanen: 36 goals and 56 assists
- Nathan MacKinnon: 32 goals and 56 assists
- Nazem Kadri: 28 goals and 59 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 37-12-4 record, .921 save percentage, 138 goals conceded
Blues Team Leaders
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 34 goals and 48 assists
- Robert Thomas: 20 goals and 56 assists
- Jordan Kyrou: 27 goals and 48 assists
- Ville Husso: 25-7-6 record, .919 save percentage, 100 goals conceded
Where To Watch Avalanche vs. Blues
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.