The Edmonton Oilers ready in Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round against the Calgary Flames at Rogers Place on Tuesday, May 24, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Oilers are up 2-1. The Oilers are the favorite, with -114 moneyline odds, in this game against the Flames, who have -106 moneyline odds. Go here for the latest Stanley Cup odds.
Oilers vs. Flames Predictions
Oilers vs. Flames Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Flames Betting Trends
- The Oilers have won 67.7% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (44-21).
- Edmonton is 43-20 when playing with moneyline odds of -114 or shorter (68.3% win percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Oilers have an implied probability of 53.3% to win.
- The Oilers score the seventh-most goals in the NHL (285 total, 3.5 per game).
- The Oilers have given up 251 total goals (3.1 per game), ranking 18th in NHL action in goals against.
- The Flames have been the underdog 16 times this season, and upset their opponent in eight, or 50.0%, of those games.
- Calgary has won seven of its 15 games when it is the underdog by -106 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 291 goals (3.6 per game), the Flames have the NHL’s sixth-best offense.
- The Flames give up 2.5 goals per game (206 in total), the third-fewest in the league.
Oilers vs. Flames Over/Under Trends
- Edmonton and its opponent have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (6.5 goals) 50 times this season.
- So far this season, 37 games Calgary has played finished with over 6.5 goals.
- The total for this game (6.5) is 0.5 less than the combined scoring averages for the Oilers (3.48) and Flames (3.55).
- This game’s total is 0.9 more than the 5.6 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 44 goals and 79 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 55 goals and 55 assists
- Zach Hyman: 27 goals and 27 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 27-12-4 record, .903 save percentage, 136 goals given up
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 40 goals and 75 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 42 goals and 62 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 42 goals and 40 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 37-15-9 record, .922 save percentage, 137 goals given up
Where To Watch Oilers vs. Flames
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.