The Seattle Mariners (17-25) and Oakland Athletics (17-26) clash on Monday at 9:40 PM ET, beginning a three-game series at T-Mobile Park.
The Mariners are a home favorite (-169) versus the Athletics (+146). The starting pitchers are Marco Gonzales (2-4) for the Seattle Mariners, and Zach Logue (2-2) for the Oakland Athletics. The total in the game is set at 7 total runs.
Mariners vs. Athletics Predictions
Mariners vs. Athletics Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Mariners vs. Athletics Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- In the last 10 games, Seattle has not been named the moneyline favorite by bookmakers.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Mariners and their opponents combined to hit the over six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Seattle has put together a 5-5-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Oakland has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and has gone 1-7 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Athletics and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Oakland is 2-8-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Mariners vs. Athletics Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Marco Gonzales
- When Gonzales starts, the Mariners are 4-4-0 against the spread.
- The Mariners were named the moneyline favorite for one Gonzales start this season — they lost.
- Gonzales’ team has a 3-5 record in his starts this season.
- Gonzales’ starts went over the run total four times in eight games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Zach Logue
- Logue and his team have a record of 2-1-0 against the spread when he starts.
- His team has won 33.3% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (1-2).
- In games Logue has started, his team is 1-2.
- In Logue’s three starts with a total, the teams have hit the over one time.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Ty France paces the Mariners with 28 runs batted in while accumulating a team-best batting average of .325.
- Among hitters in baseball, France ranks 42nd in homers and 12th in RBI.
- France takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .391 with three doubles, a home run and three RBI.
- Adam Frazier is batting .264 with nine doubles, a triple, two home runs and 16 walks.
- Frazier ranks 189th in home runs among hitters in baseball and 91st in RBI.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .289 with eight doubles, a triple, four home runs and 15 walks.
- Eugenio Suarez has shown off his power as he leads his team with eight home runs.
- Suarez heads into this game on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .297 with three doubles, two home runs, two walks and three RBI.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Sean Murphy leads Oakland with four home runs this season. He’s batting .201 with 20 RBI.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Murphy ranks 82nd in homers and 59th in RBI.
- Murphy has safely hit in four straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .263 with a walk and two RBI.
- Seth Brown is batting .190 this season with a team-high four home runs and 21 RBI.
- Among all MLB batters, Brown is 82nd in home runs and 41st in RBI.
- Sheldon Neuse’s batting average of .261 leads all Oakland hitters this season.
- Tony Kemp is batting .210 with an OBP of .291 and a slugging percentage of .261 this season.
Where To Watch Mariners vs. Athletics
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.