The Colorado Rockies (19-21) will look to Brendan Rodgers, currently on a 10-game hitting streak, against the Pittsburgh Pirates (16-24) at 6:35 PM ET on Monday, at PNC Park.
The Pirates are a home favorite (-125) against the Rockies (+106). The Pirates will give the ball to JT Brubaker (0-4) versus the Rockies and Chad Kuhl (3-2). The contest has an over/under of 8.5.
Pirates vs. Rockies Predictions
Pirates vs. Rockies Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Pirates vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Over the last 10 games, Pittsburgh has been listed as the moneyline favorite by bookmakers only two times, and it split those games.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Pirates and their opponents combined to go over the run total three times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Pittsburgh’s ATS record is 3-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- Colorado has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and has won two of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Over its last 10 games, Colorado is 4-6-0 against the spread.
Pirates vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: JT Brubaker
- The Pirates have a 3-5-0 record against the spread in Brubaker’s starts.
- The Pirates are 1-2 in Brubaker’s three starts this season with Pittsburgh as the moneyline favorite.
- Over Brubaker’s eight starts, his team is 3-5.
- Brubaker has had eight starts that bookmakers set a total for this season, and four of those games finished over the total.
Projected starter: Chad Kuhl
- Kuhl and his team are 3-4-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team has won 50% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (3-3).
- Kuhl’s team has won four of his seven starts.
- Games started by Kuhl have a 2-5-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Pirates Batting Leaders
- Ben Gamel has a team-best 15 runs batted in.
- In MLB, Gamel ranks 134th in home runs and 122nd in RBI.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes has a club-best .274 batting average.
- Hayes currently ranks 326th in homers and 203rd in RBI in the majors.
- Daniel Vogelbach has launched a team-high six homers.
- Bryan Reynolds is batting .228 with four doubles, a triple, five home runs and 18 walks.
Pirates Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs with 11, runs batted in with 32 and his batting average of .329 is also best on his team.
- In all of MLB, Cron is fourth in homers and fourth in RBI.
- Cron has hit safely in nine straight games. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .390 with three doubles, two home runs, three walks and eight RBI.
- Connor Joe has 41 hits and an OBP of .367 to go with a slugging percentage of .432 this season.
- Joe is 81st in home runs and 186th in RBI among all major league batters this year.
- Charlie Blackmon has 29 hits this season and a slash line of .216/.281/.403.
- Ryan McMahon has collected 37 hits this season and has an OBP of .340. He’s slugging .410 on the year.
Where To Watch Pirates vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.