The Atlanta Braves (19-22) host the Philadelphia Phillies (19-22) in NL East action, at 7:20 PM ET on Monday.
The Phillies are projected as a tight favorite (-114 moneyline odds) against the Braves (-106). The Philadelphia Phillies will hand the ball to Zack Wheeler (2-3, 5.87 ERA) looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Braves will turn to Tucker Davidson (1-0, 5.87). The contest has a set total of 8.
Phillies vs. Braves Predictions
Phillies vs. Braves Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Phillies vs. Braves Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Philadelphia went 1-2 over the three games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Phillies and their opponents combined to hit the over five times.
- Philadelphia’s ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Atlanta has a record of 1-3.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Braves and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Atlanta has a record of 6-4-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Phillies vs. Braves Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Zack Wheeler
- The Phillies have a 3-4-0 ATS record in Wheeler’s seven starts that had a set spread.
- The Phillies are 2-4 in Wheeler’s six starts this season with Philadelphia as the moneyline favorite.
- In Wheeler’s seven starts, his team is 3-4.
- Wheeler’s starts hit the over on the run total three times in seven games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Tucker Davidson
- Davidson helped his team cover the spread in his only opportunity this season as a starter.
- His team won his only start as an underdog this season.
- Davidson’s team won in his only start this season.
- The only game started by Davidson with a total this season hit the under.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Bryce Harper leads the Phillies with 27 runs batted in while accumulating a team-high batting average of .295.
- Among hitters in baseball, Harper ranks 12th in homers and 14th in RBI.
- Jean Segura is batting .290 with four doubles, six home runs and nine walks.
- Segura ranks 42nd in homers and 107th in RBI this year.
- Segura has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .176 with a double and two RBI.
- Nicholas Castellanos has 10 doubles, five home runs and 13 walks while batting .265.
- Kyle Schwarber has shown his power as he leads his team with 10 home runs.
- Schwarber has safely hit in five games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .353 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and an RBI.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Ozzie Albies has been key for Atlanta with six home runs, 17 RBI and a batting average of .239 this season.
- Albies’ home run total ranks 42nd in the big leagues, and he is 90th in RBI.
- Albies takes a five-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .318 with two doubles and two RBI.
- Matt Olson’s batting average of .242 leads all Atlanta hitters this season.
- Olson currently ranks 81st in home runs and 122nd in RBI in the big leagues.
- Marcell Ozuna leads Atlanta in home runs with eight and runs batted in with 20.
- Ozuna takes a nine-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 games he is hitting .268 with four home runs, two walks and eight RBI.
- Austin Riley leads Atlanta in home runs with eight while driving in 18 runs and slugging .429.
Where To Watch Phillies vs. Braves
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.