Edwin Rios brings a two-game homer streak into the Los Angeles Dodgers’ (27-13) game versus the Washington Nationals (14-28) at 7:05 PM ET on Monday, at Nationals Park.
The Nationals (+174 underdog moneyline odds to win) host the Dodgers (-207). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Tyler Anderson (4-0), and Joan Adon (1-7) taking the ball for the Washington Nationals. The game’s over/under is 9.
Dodgers vs. Nationals Predictions
Dodgers vs. Nationals Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Dodgers vs. Nationals Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles was favored on the moneyline in 12 of its last 10 games, and went 9-3 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Dodgers and their opponents combined to go over the run total 10 times (13 of the games had set totals).
- Los Angeles’ ATS record is 6-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Washington has a record of 3-7.
- The Nationals and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Washington has wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Dodgers vs. Nationals Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Tyler Anderson
- The Dodgers have a 5-2-0 record against the spread in Anderson’s starts.
- The Dodgers have been the moneyline favorite in seven of Anderson’s starts this season, and they went 5-2 in those games.
- Anderson’s team has compiled a 3-2 record over his five starts.
- Anderson’s starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in five of seven games.
Projected starter: Joan Adon
- Adon and his team have not covered in any of the eight games with a spread he’s started this season.
- He and his team have lost each of the seven games he’s started as the moneyline underdog.
- In games Adon has started, his team is 1-7.
- Games Adon has started this season hit the over three times in eight chances.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Mookie Betts has a team-high 10 homers.
- Betts ranks seventh in home runs and 22nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- Betts has safely hit in four straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .300 with three doubles, two home runs, four walks and four RBI.
- Freddie Freeman has a club-leading .301 batting average.
- Among all MLB hitters, Freeman ranks 134th in home runs and 41st in RBI.
- Trea Turner has a team-best 30 runs batted in.
- Turner enters this game on a 14-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is batting .333 with four doubles, a home run, four walks and eight RBI.
- Justin Turner is batting .207 with 10 doubles, four home runs and 12 walks.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Juan Soto leads Washington in home runs this season with eight while driving in 13 runs.
- Soto’s home run total ranks 23rd in MLB, and he is 151st in RBI.
- Josh Bell leads Washington in runs batted in with 22 while batting .291 with four homers.
- Among all major league hitters, Bell is 81st in homers and 34th in RBI.
- Maikel Franco is slashing .267/.290/.385 this season for the Nationals.
- Franco enters this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with .
- Yadiel Hernandez has collected 36 hits this season and has an OBP of .358. He’s slugging .473 on the year.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Nationals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.