Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round at Enterprise Center on Monday, May 23 showcases the Colorado Avalanche and the St. Louis Blues facing off at 9:30 PM ET. The Avalanche are ahead in the series 2-1. The Avalanche have -165 moneyline odds against the Blues (+141).
Avalanche vs. Blues Predictions
Avalanche vs. Blues Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Blues Betting Trends
- In the 84 times this season the Avalanche have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 61-23 in those games.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -165 or shorter, Colorado is 50-16 (winning 75.8% of the time).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Avalanche have a 62.3% chance to win.
- The Avalanche’s 308 total goals (3.8 per game) rank fourth in the league.
- Defensively, the Avalanche are one of the stingiest squads in NHL play, allowing 232 total goals (2.8 per game) to rank ninth.
- The Blues have claimed an upset victory in 18, or 50.0%, of the 36 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- St. Louis is 3-6 when it is underdogs of +141 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Blues’ 309 goals on the season (3.8 per game) rank them third in the NHL.
- The Blues’ total of 239 goals conceded (2.9 per game) is 11th in the league.
Avalanche vs. Blues Over/Under Trends
- This season, Colorado and its opponent have combined to outscore Monday’s total of 6.5 goals 47 times.
- There have been 46 St. Louis games with over 6.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 7.5 goals per game, 1.03 more than the over/under for this contest.
- This game’s total is 0.8 more than the 5.7 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Mikko Rantanen: 36 goals and 56 assists
- Nathan MacKinnon: 32 goals and 56 assists
- Nazem Kadri: 28 goals and 59 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 37-12-4 record, .921 save percentage, 138 goals conceded
Blues Team Leaders
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 34 goals and 48 assists
- Robert Thomas: 20 goals and 56 assists
- Jordan Kyrou: 27 goals and 48 assists
- Ville Husso: 25-7-6 record, .919 save percentage, 100 goals given up
Where To Watch Avalanche vs. Blues
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.