The Los Angeles Dodgers (26-12) will attempt to keep a six-game winning streak alive when they visit the Philadelphia Phillies (18-21) at 6:05 PM ET on Saturday.
The Dodgers are an away underdog (+105) against the Phillies (-125). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Philadelphia Phillies looking to Aaron Nola (1-4), and Mitch White answering the bell for the Los Angeles Dodgers. The contest has a set total of 8.5.
Phillies vs. Dodgers Predictions
Phillies vs. Dodgers Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Phillies vs. Dodgers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Philadelphia has a 1-2 record from the three games it was favored on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Phillies and their opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Philadelphia has a 6-4-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, sportsbooks have not installed Los Angeles as the underdog once.
- In their last 13 games with a total, the Dodgers and their opponents have failed to hit the over three times.
- Los Angeles is 5-8-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Phillies vs. Dodgers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Aaron Nola
- The Phillies have a 2-6-0 record against the spread in Nola’s starts.
- The Phillies are 1-4 in Nola’s five starts this season with Philadelphia as the moneyline favorite.
- Nola’s team has a 1-7 record over his eight starts.
- Nola’s starts hit the over on the run total five times in eight games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Mitch White
- In two games he pitched with a spread last season, White and his team finished with a 1-1-0 record ATS.
- The righty did not pitch as the moneyline underdog in any games last season.
- The 27-year-old made four appearances last year and his team went 1-3 in those games.
- In four games he pitched with a total set by sportsbooks last season, the teams hit the over two times.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Bryce Harper leads the Phillies in home runs (nine), runs batted in (27) and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .305.
- Harper’s home runs rank 10th in MLB and he ranks 11th in RBI in MLB.
- Harper has safely hit in six games in a row. During his last 10 games he is hitting .450 with seven doubles, five home runs, four walks and 12 RBI.
- Jean Segura has three doubles, six home runs and nine walks while hitting .293.
- Among all MLB hitters, Segura ranks 41st in home runs and 123rd in RBI.
- Rhys Hoskins has seven doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 17 walks while batting .234.
- Nicholas Castellanos is hitting .264 with nine doubles, five home runs and 12 walks.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Mookie Betts is batting .260 this season with a team-high eight home runs.
- Betts ranks 18th in home runs and 49th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Betts brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .300 with three doubles, a home run, three walks and three RBI.
- Freddie Freeman’s batting average of .322 leads all Los Angeles hitters this season.
- Freeman is 121st overall in homers and 35th in RBI this year.
- Freeman has safely hit in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .476 with four doubles, two walks and eight RBI.
- Trea Turner leads Los Angeles in RBI with 29 while batting .283 with two home runs.
- Turner heads into this game on a 12-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .351 with four doubles, a home run, six walks and seven RBI.
- Justin Turner leads Los Angeles in runs batted in (29) this season. He’s batting .198 while slugging .359.
Where To Watch Phillies vs. Dodgers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.