The Miami Heat are 7-point underdogs heading into Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at TD Garden on Monday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The Heat lead the series 2-1. The matchup has an over/under of 208.5.
Celtics vs. Heat Predictions
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- Boston covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Boston’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Celtics games averaged 0.4 more points (208.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Celtics have a points-per-game average 1.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Miami has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Miami games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Heat games averaged 1.3 fewer points (207.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Heat have scored 0.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 110.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Boston has registered a 54-41-3 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7-point favorites or more, the Celtics have an ATS record of 13-15.
- Boston games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 48 times out of 100 chances this season.
- This season, the Celtics have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.9% higher than the 44.7% of shots the Heat’s opponents have hit.
- Boston has a 33-14-2 record against the spread and a 40-9 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
- Miami has covered the spread 58 times this season (58-40-1).
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Heat have a perfect ATS record of 4-0.
- This year, Miami’s games have hit the over 53 times out of 100 chances.
- The Heat’s 46.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.3 percentage points higher than the Celtics have allowed to their opponents (43.4%).
- Miami has put together a 43-19 record against the spread and a 47-14 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 43.4% from the field.
Celtics vs. Heat Over/Under Trends
- This season, 64 of Boston’s 100 games have gone over Monday’s over/under of 208.5 points.
- In Miami’s 100 games this season, 64 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s over/under of 208.5.
- The Celtics average 111.8 points per game against the Heat’s 110.0, totaling 13.3 points over the game’s total of 208.5.
- This game’s point total is 1.6 fewer points than the 210.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Celtics have seen a 215.7 average over/under in their games this season, 7.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.5 points separates the average total points bet in Heat’s games (214.0 points) and this game’s over/under (208.5 points).
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (230-for-651)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (166-for-464)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (119-for-360)
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (89-for-265)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
- PJ Tucker: 7.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (80-for-193)
- Max Strus: 10.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (181-for-442)
Where To Watch Celtics vs. Heat
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.