The Colorado Rockies (18-19) will look for Yonathan Daza to prolong an 11-game hitting streak versus the New York Mets (26-14), on Friday at 8:40 PM ET, at Coors Field.
The Rockies are an underdog (+114 on the moneyline) when they host the Mets (-135). The New York Mets will give the start to Carlos Carrasco (3-1, 6.16 ERA) looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to German Marquez (1-3, 6.16). The contest has an over/under of 10.
Mets vs. Rockies Predictions
Mets vs. Rockies Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Mets vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- New York has a 5-5 record from the 10 games it was favored on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Mets and their opponents combined to hit the over five times (11 of the games had set totals).
- New York’s ATS record is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Colorado has a record of 1-6.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Colorado is 3-7-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Mets vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Carlos Carrasco
- The Mets have a 3-4-0 ATS record in Carrasco’s seven starts that had a set spread.
- The Mets are 3-4 in Carrasco’s seven starts this season with New York as the moneyline favorite.
- Carrasco’s team has a 3-4 record in his starts this season.
- Carrasco has had seven starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined hit the over in two of those outings.
Projected starter: Germán Márquez
- Marquez’s team is 2-5-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Colorado has a record of 1-3 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- In games Marquez has started, his team is 3-4.
- Games Marquez has started this season hit the over five times in seven chances.
Mets Batting Leaders
- Pete Alonso leads the Mets with 10 home runs and 36 runs batted in.
- Alonso’s home runs rank sixth in MLB and he ranks first in RBI in MLB.
- Alonso takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .300 with two home runs, two walks and seven RBI.
- Francisco Lindor has six doubles, six home runs and 21 walks while hitting .240.
- Lindor ranks 39th in homers and 24th in RBI among hitters in MLB.
- Lindor heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .313 with a home run, seven walks and an RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo has seven doubles, three triples, three home runs and 21 walks while hitting .287.
- Nimmo brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .227 with two doubles, two triples, a walk and five RBI.
- Jeff McNeil has a club-high .313 batting average.
- McNeil has safely hit in five straight games. In his last five games he is batting .333 with a double and eight RBI.
Mets Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs with 10, runs batted in with 30 and his batting average of .319 is also best on his team.
- Cron’s home run total ranks sixth in the big leagues, and he is fifth in RBI.
- Cron enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is batting .317 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and six RBI.
- Connor Joe has collected 37 hits this season and has an OBP of .368. He’s slugging .436 on the year.
- Joe ranks 74th overall in homers and 166th in RBI this year.
- Charlie Blackmon is slashing .222/.285/.421 this season for the Rockies.
- Blackmon has safely hit in five games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .238 with a double, two home runs, two walks and four RBI.
- Ryan McMahon has 36 hits and an OBP of .362 to go with a slugging percentage of .443 this season.
- McMahon has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .421 with a double, two home runs, three walks and six RBI.
Where To Watch Mets vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.