Friday’s playoff slate includes the Calgary Flames hosting the Edmonton Oilers for Game 2 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round, starting at 10:30 PM ET. The Flames are up 1-0. Oddsmakers give the Flames -177 odds on the moneyline in this game against the Oilers (+150).
Flames vs. Oilers Predictions
Flames vs. Oilers Betting Odds
Flames vs. Oilers Betting Trends
- The Flames are 50-27 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -177 or shorter, Calgary has compiled a 32-10 record (winning 76.2% of its games).
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Flames’ implied win probability is 63.9%.
- The Flames’ 291 total goals (3.6 per game) rank sixth in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Flames have been one of the stingiest units in league action, giving up 206 total goals (2.5 per game) to rank third.
- This season the Oilers have nine wins in the 27 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Edmonton is 1-6 when sportsbooks have listed them as underdogs of +150 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Oilers’ 285 goals on the season (3.5 per game) rank them seventh in the league.
- The Oilers have conceded 251 total goals this season (3.1 per game), 18th in the NHL.
Flames vs. Oilers Over/Under Trends
- Calgary and its opponent have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (6.5 goals) 36 times this season.
- So far this season, 49 games Edmonton has played finished with over 6.5 goals.
- The total for this game (6.5) is 0.5 less than the combined scoring averages for the Flames (3.55) and Oilers (3.48).
- These two teams concede a combined 5.6 goals per game, 0.9 less than this one’s over/under.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 40 goals and 75 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 42 goals and 62 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 42 goals and 40 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 37-15-9 record, .922 save percentage, 137 goals conceded
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 44 goals and 79 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 55 goals and 55 assists
- Zach Hyman: 27 goals and 27 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 27-12-4 record, .903 save percentage, 136 goals conceded
Where To Watch Flames vs. Oilers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.