The Miami Heat are 6-point underdogs heading into Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at TD Garden on Saturday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The series is tied 1-1. The matchup’s over/under is set at 208.5.
Celtics vs. Heat Predictions
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- Boston covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Boston’s last 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Celtics games averaged 1.0 more point (209.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Celtics have scored 1.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Miami has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Miami games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Heat games averaged 1.2 fewer points (207.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Heat have a 109.0 points-per-game average, 1.0 point below their season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Boston has covered the spread 54 times in 97 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 6 points or more, the Celtics are 19-17-2 against the spread.
- Boston’s games have gone over the total 47 times out of 99 chances this season.
- The Celtics make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- In games Boston shoots better than 44.7% from the field, it is 33-14-2 against the spread and 40-9 overall.
- Miami has covered the spread in a game 57 times this season (57-40-1).
- In games this season when an underdog by 6 points or more, the Heat are 5-2 against the spread.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total 52 times out of 99 chances this season.
- The Heat are shooting 46.7% from the field, 3.3% higher than the 43.4% the Celtics’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Miami has a 43-19 record against the spread and a 47-14 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 43.4% from the field.
Celtics vs. Heat Over/Under Trends
- This season, 63 of Boston’s 99 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 208.5 points.
- There have been 63 Miami games that have ended with a combined score higher than 208.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 221.8 points per game, 13.3 points more than the total of 208.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 210.1 points per game, 1.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Celtics have seen a 215.7 average over/under in their games this season, 7.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.6 points separates the average total points bet in Heat’s games (214.1 points) and this matchup’s over/under (208.5 points).
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (230-for-651)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (166-for-464)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (119-for-360)
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (89-for-265)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
- PJ Tucker: 7.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (80-for-193)
- Max Strus: 10.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (181-for-442)
Where To Watch Celtics vs. Heat
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.