The Dallas Mavericks are 6.5-point underdogs heading into Game 2 of the Western Conference Finals against the Golden State Warriors at Chase Center on Friday, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The Warriors have a 1-0 lead in the series. The point total for the matchup is set at 214.
Warriors vs. Mavericks Predictions
Warriors vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Golden State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Golden State’s past 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Warriors games averaged 6.8 more points (220.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Warriors have scored 2.0 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Dallas covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Dallas’ last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Mavericks games averaged 213.0 total points, 1.0 fewer point than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Mavericks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 107.7, 0.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Warriors vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Golden State has gone 49-46-3 against the spread this season.
- The Warriors are 22-18-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, 42 of Golden State’s games have gone over the point total out of 98 chances.
- This season, the Warriors have a 46.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.2% higher than the 45.7% of shots the Mavericks’ opponents have hit.
- Golden State has a 32-12-2 record against the spread and a 39-7 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- Dallas has put together a 56-41-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 8-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Dallas have hit the over 38 times out of 98 chances this year.
- The Mavericks have shot at a 46.1% rate from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points higher than the 43.8% shooting opponents of the Warriors have averaged.
- Dallas has compiled a 37-16-1 record against the spread and a 44-10 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 43.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (214 points) 56 times this season.
- This season, 41 of Dallas’ games have finished with a combined score higher than 214 points.
- The point total for the game of 214 is 5.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Warriors (111.0 points per game) and the Mavericks (108.0 points per game).
- The 210.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.8 fewer than the 214 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Warriors games is 220.5 points, 6.5 more than the over/under of 214 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.3 points separates the average total points bet in Mavericks’ games (215.3 points) and this game’s over/under (214 points).
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (201-for-569)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.3 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (94-for-252)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (172-for-435)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 67.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Bullock: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (141-for-392)
Where To Watch Warriors vs. Mavericks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.