Game 2 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round at BB&T Center on Thursday, May 19 showcases the Florida Panthers and the Tampa Bay Lightning facing off at 7:00 PM ET. The Lightning are up 1-0. The Lightning are the underdog (+134) in this matchup with the Panthers (-158).
Panthers vs. Lightning Predictions
Panthers vs. Lightning Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Lightning Betting Trends
- In the 85 times this season the Panthers have been favored on the moneyline, they have gone 61-24 in those games.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -158 or shorter, Florida is 46-15 (winning 75.4% of the time).
- The Panthers’ implied moneyline win probability is 61.2% in this game.
- The Panthers are the highest-scoring squad in the NHL with 337 total goals (4.1 per game on seven assists per outing).
- The Panthers have conceded 242 total goals (3.0 per game), ranking 12th in NHL action in goals against.
- The Lightning have been listed as the underdog 19 times this season, and upset their opponent eight times.
- Tampa Bay’s moneyline odds have been +134 or longer twice this season, and it split 1-1.
- With 285 goals (3.5 per game), the Lightning have the NHL’s seventh-best offense.
- The Lightning concede 2.8 goals per game (228 in total), the sixth-fewest in the NHL.
Panthers vs. Lightning Over/Under Trends
- Florida and its opponent have combined for more than Thursday’s over/under of 6.5 goals 56 times this season.
- There have been 44 Tampa Bay games with more than 6.5 goals this season.
- The Panthers score 4.11 goals per game, compared to the Lightning’s average of 3.48, adding up to 1.1 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- The 5.7 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.8 less than the total set for this contest.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 30 goals and 85 assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: 39 goals and 49 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 33 goals and 51 assists
- Sergei Bobrovsky: 39-7-3 record, .912 save percentage, 137 goals conceded
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 42 goals and 64 assists
- Victor Hedman: 20 goals and 66 assists
- Nikita Kucherov: 25 goals and 44 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 39-18-5 record, .916 save percentage, 156 goals allowed
Where To Watch Panthers vs. Lightning
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.