Wednesday’s playoff slate includes the Calgary Flames hosting the Edmonton Oilers for the first game of the NHL Playoffs Second Round, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Oilers have +152 moneyline odds against the favorite Flames (-179).
Flames vs. Oilers Predictions
Flames vs. Oilers Betting Odds
Flames vs. Oilers Betting Trends
- The Flames have won 64.0% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (48-27).
- When playing with moneyline odds of -179 or shorter, Calgary is 30-10 (winning 75.0% of the time).
- The Flames have a 64.2% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
- The Flames’ 291 total goals (3.6 per game) make them the sixth-best scoring team in the league.
- The Flames have given up 206 total goals (2.5 per game), ranking third in NHL action for the fewest goals against.
- The Oilers have been an underdog in 25 games this season, with nine upset wins (36.0%).
- Edmonton has a record of 1-5 in games when bookmakers list them +152 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 285 goals (3.5 per game), the Oilers have the league’s seventh-best offense.
- The Oilers give up 3.1 goals per game (251 in total), 18th in the NHL.
Flames vs. Oilers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 52 of Calgary’s 91 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 6 goals.
- This season, 59 of Edmonton’s games have featured more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 7.0 goals per game, 1.03 more than the over/under for this contest.
- The 5.6 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.4 less than the total set for this contest.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 40 goals and 75 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 42 goals and 62 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 42 goals and 40 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 37-15-9 record, .922 save percentage, 137 goals given up
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 44 goals and 79 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 55 goals and 55 assists
- Zach Hyman: 27 goals and 27 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 27-12-4 record, .903 save percentage, 136 goals conceded
Where To Watch Flames vs. Oilers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.