The Toronto Blue Jays (18-17) host the Seattle Mariners (16-19) to kick off a three-game series at Rogers Centre, with first pitch at 7:07 PM ET on Monday. The Blue Jays are coming off a series defeat to the Rays, and the Mariners a series win over the Mets.
The Blue Jays are favored (-162 on the moneyline to win) when they square off against the Mariners (+140). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Toronto Blue Jays looking to Yusei Kikuchi (1-1), and Chris Flexen (1-5) answering the bell for the Seattle Mariners. The over/under for this game is 8.5.
Blue Jays vs. Mariners Predictions
Blue Jays vs. Mariners Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Blue Jays vs. Mariners Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Toronto has a 2-6 record from the eight games it was favored on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (11 had set totals), the Blue Jays combined with their opponents to hit the over on the total seven times.
- Toronto has gone 4-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Seattle has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and has won three of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Mariners and their opponents are in their last 10 games with a total.
- Seattle has won of its last 10 games against the spread.
Blue Jays vs. Mariners Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Yusei Kikuchi
- The Blue Jays have a 4-2-0 record against the spread in Kikuchi’s starts.
- The Blue Jays were favored on the moneyline for one Kikuchi start this season — they lost.
- Kikuchi’s team is 1-5 over his six starts.
- Kikuchi’s starts hit the over on the run total three times in six games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Chris Flexen
- Flexen and his team have a record of 2-4-0 against the spread when he starts.
- His team has been defeated in each of the five games he’s started as the moneyline underdog.
- Flexen’s team has won one of his six starts.
- In games Flexen has started this season, the teams are 1-5-0 at hitting the over.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. paces the Blue Jays in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (20).
- Among all hitters in baseball, Guerrero’s home run total ranks 17th and his RBI tally ranks 32nd.
- Guerrero has safely hit in 12 straight games. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .263 with a home run, three walks and four RBI.
- George Springer’s seven home runs lead his team.
- Springer ranks 17th in home runs among hitters in MLB action and 49th in RBI.
- Santiago Espinal paces the Blue Jays with a team-high batting average of .282.
- Espinal has hit safely in nine games in a row. During his last 10 games he is batting .355 with five doubles, five walks and four RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has eight doubles, two home runs and six walks while batting .230.
- Gurriel heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .167 with a double and two RBI.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- Ty France leads Seattle in runs batted in with 25 while batting .331, which is also best on the team.
- France is 44th in home runs and eighth in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- France has hit safely in five straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .450 with two doubles, a walk and three RBI.
- Adam Frazier has 35 hits and an OBP of .333 to go with a slugging percentage of .363 this season.
- Frazier currently ranks 230th in home runs and 111th in RBI in the major leagues.
- J.P. Crawford has 38 hits this season and a slash line of .322/.406/.500.
- Crawford has hit safely in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .238 with a double and an RBI.
- Jesse Winker has 28 hits and an OBP of .329 to go with a slugging percentage of .320 this season.
- Winker has safely hit in seven straight games. In his last 10 games he is batting .308 with three doubles, two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
Where To Watch Blue Jays vs. Mariners
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.