The Miami Heat are 2-point favorites heading into Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at FTX Arena on Tuesday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 206.5 points.
Heat vs. Celtics Predictions
Heat vs. Celtics Betting Odds
Heat vs. Celtics Last 10 Games
- Miami is 8-2 overall and 6-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Heat games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The past 10 Heat games averaged 2.8 more points (209.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Heat are scoring 2.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Boston has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Celtics games has gone over the set total twice.
- The past 10 Celtics games averaged 6.1 more points (212.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Celtics’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 106.3, 5.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Heat vs. Celtics Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread 56 times this season (56-39-1).
- The Heat are 35-29-1 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, Miami’s games have hit the over 50 times out of 97 chances.
- The Heat are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 3.3 percentage points higher than the 43.4% the Celtics allow to opponents.
- Miami is 43-19 against the spread and 47-14 overall when it shoots higher than 43.4% from the field.
- Boston has covered the spread in a matchup 53 times this year (53-39-3).
- The Celtics are 10-7-1 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This season, 45 of Boston’s games have gone over the point total out of 97 chances.
- The Celtics are shooting 46.6% from the field, 1.9% higher than the 44.7% the Heat’s opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Boston has a 33-14-2 record against the spread and a 40-9 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
Heat vs. Celtics Over/Under Trends
- A total of 64 Miami games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 206.5 points.
- A total of 61 of Boston’s games ended with a combined score over 206.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 206.5 is 15.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Heat (110.0 points per game) and the Celtics (111.8 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 3.6 fewer points than the 210.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Heat games is 214.3 points, 7.8 more than the over/under of 206.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 9.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Celtics’ games this season (216.0 points).
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Tyler Herro: 20.7 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (175-for-439)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 7.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.0 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (144-for-382)
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (230-for-651)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (166-for-464)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (119-for-360)
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (89-for-265)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Where To Watch Heat vs. Celtics
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.