The Toronto Blue Jays (17-16) will look to Vladimir Guerrero Jr., currently on a 10-game hitting streak, versus the Tampa Bay Rays (20-13) at 6:10 PM ET on Saturday, at Tropicana Field.
The Rays are favored at home (-125) against the Blue Jays (+105). The Rays will give the ball to Ryan Yarbrough against the Blue Jays and Hyun Jin Ryu. The contest has a set total of 8.5.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Predictions
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Rays vs. Blue Jays Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Tampa Bay was the moneyline favorite in five of its last 10 games, and went 4-1 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Rays and their opponents combined to go over the run total six times.
- Tampa Bay’s ATS record is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- Toronto has played as the underdog in four of its past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- The Blue Jays and their opponents have combined to hit the over eight times in their last 11 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Toronto is 4-7-0 against the spread.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Ryan Yarbrough
- Yarbrough has started two games with set spreads, and the Rays covered in both chances.
- The Rays were named the moneyline favorite for one Yarbrough start this season — they won.
- His team split the two games he’s made an appearance in this season.
- Yarbrough’s two starts with a total this season finished 1-1-0 against the total.
Projected starter: Hyun Jin Ryu
- The left-hander did not pitch as the moneyline underdog last season.
Rays Batting Leaders
- Wander Franco paces the Rays with a team-high batting average of .295.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Franco ranks 57th in home runs and 65th in RBI.
- Manuel Margot has capitalized on opportunities as he paces his team with 21 RBI.
- Margot currently ranks 94th in home runs and 20th in RBI in the bigs.
- Margot heads into this matchup on a 10-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .471 with two doubles, a triple, three home runs, three walks and 14 RBI.
- Yandy Diaz is batting .263 with three doubles, two home runs and 18 walks.
- Brandon Lowe has hit five home runs to pace his team.
Rays Batting Leaders
- George Springer leads Toronto in home runs this season with seven while driving in 18 runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Springer ranks 14th in home runs and 42nd in RBI.
- Guerrero leads Toronto in batting average (.284), home runs (seven) and runs batted in (20) this season.
- Guerrero is 14th in home runs and 27th in RBI among all hitters in the major leagues.
- Guerrero takes a 10-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is batting .306 with two doubles, a home run, four walks and four RBI.
- Santiago Espinal has collected 28 base hits, an OBP of .342 and a slugging percentage of .442 this season.
- Espinal takes a seven-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is batting .281 with six doubles, five walks and three RBI.
- Bo Bichette is batting .246 with an OBP of .283 and a slugging percentage of .362 this season.
Where To Watch Rays vs. Blue Jays
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.