The Calgary Flames are set for a decisive Game 7 of the NHL Playoffs First Round against the Dallas Stars at Scotiabank Saddledome on Sunday, May 15, beginning at 9:30 PM ET. The teams are tied 3-3 in the series. The Flames are the favorite (-194) in this decisive matchup against the Stars (+162).
Flames vs. Stars Predictions
Flames vs. Stars Betting Odds
Flames vs. Stars Betting Trends
- The Flames have won 63.0% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (46-27).
- Calgary is 24-9 (winning 72.7% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -194 or shorter.
- The Flames’ implied moneyline win probability is 66.0% in this contest.
- The Flames’ 291 total goals (3.6 per game) make them the sixth-best scoring team in the league.
- Defensively, the Flames have been one of the stingiest squads in NHL action, giving up 206 total goals (2.5 per game) to rank third.
- The Stars have been listed as the underdog 38 times this season, and upset their opponent 17 times.
- Dallas has a record of 3-6 in games when bookmakers list them +162 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Stars have 233 goals this season (2.8 per game), 21st in the league.
- The Stars’ total of 244 goals given up (3.0 per game) is 14th in the NHL.
Flames vs. Stars Over/Under Trends
- Calgary and its opponent have combined for more than Sunday’s over/under of 5.5 goals 52 times this season.
- So far this season, 40 games Dallas has played finished with more than 5.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.4 goals per game, 0.8899999999999997 more than the total for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 0.0 more than the 5.5 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 40 goals and 75 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 42 goals and 62 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 42 goals and 40 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 37-15-9 record, .922 save percentage, 137 goals given up
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 27 goals and 53 assists
- Jason Robertson: 41 goals and 38 assists
- Roope Hintz: 37 goals and 35 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 30-15-1 record, .914 save percentage, 114 goals conceded
Where To Watch Flames vs. Stars
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.