The Dallas Mavericks are 6-point underdogs heading into a potentially deciding Game 7 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Phoenix Suns at Footprint Center on Sunday, starting at 8:00 PM ET. The series is tied 3-3. The matchup’s over/under is 207.
Suns vs. Mavericks Predictions
Suns vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Suns vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Phoenix is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Phoenix and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Suns’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 214.9 points scored. That’s 7.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Suns have a points-per-game average 5.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Dallas covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Mavericks games averaged 6.9 more points (213.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Mavericks have a 104.3 points-per-game average, 3.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
Suns vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 52-43-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Suns have an ATS record of 26-27.
- This season, Phoenix’s games have hit the over 48 times out of 95 chances.
- The Suns are shooting 48.5% from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points higher than the 45.7% the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- In games Phoenix shoots better than 45.7% from the field, it is 33-22 against the spread and 48-7 overall.
- Dallas has put together a 54-40-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 7-4 when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Dallas’ games have gone over the total 36 times out of 95 chances this year.
- This season, Dallas has a 35-14-1 record against the spread and a 42-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
Suns vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- This season, 76 of Phoenix’s 95 games have gone over Sunday’s total of 207 points.
- There have been 54 Dallas games that have finished with a combined score higher than 207 points this season.
- The Suns average 114.8 points per game against the Mavericks’ 108.0, totaling 15.8 points over the matchup’s point total of 207.
- The 212 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.0 more than the 207 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Suns games is 221.9 points, 14.9 more than the over/under of 207 points for this contest.
- Mavericks’ games have a total points bet of 215.4 points this season, 8.4 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Suns Team Leaders
- Devin Booker: 26.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (183-for-478)
- Chris Paul: 14.7 PTS, 10.8 AST, 1.9 STL, 49.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (63-for-199)
- Mikal Bridges: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.4 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (115-for-312)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.2 PTS, 10.2 REB, 63.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- JaVale McGee: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.9 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (201-for-569)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.3 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (94-for-252)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (172-for-435)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 67.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Bullock: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (141-for-392)
Where To Watch Suns vs. Mavericks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.