The Los Angeles Kings take the road to play the Edmonton Oilers for the final game of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Saturday, May 14, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The series is tied up at 3-3. The Kings have +176 odds on the moneyline against the favored Oilers (-217).
Oilers vs. Kings Predictions
Oilers vs. Kings Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Kings Betting Trends
- The Oilers are 43-21 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Edmonton is 14-4 when it has played with moneyline odds of -217 or shorter (77.8% win percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Oilers have an implied probability of 68.5% to win.
- The Oilers’ 285 total goals (3.5 per game) rank seventh in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Oilers are giving up 251 total goals (3.1 per game) to rank 18th in league play.
- The Kings have been an underdog in 52 games this season, with 21 upset wins (40.4%).
- Los Angeles has nine games this season playing as the underdog by +176 or longer, and is 7-2 in those contests.
- The Kings have 235 goals this season (2.9 per game), 20th in the league.
- The Kings concede 2.8 goals per game (232 in total), the ninth-fewest in the NHL.
Oilers vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- A total of 47 Edmonton games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 6.5 goals.
- A total of 34 of Los Angeles’ games have finished with over 6.5 goals this season.
- The over/under for this game (6.5) is 0.2 more than the combined scoring averages for the Oilers (3.48) and the Kings (2.87).
- This game’s total is 0.6 more than the 5.9 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 44 goals and 79 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 55 goals and 55 assists
- Zach Hyman: 27 goals and 27 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 27-12-4 record, .903 save percentage, 136 goals allowed
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 19 goals and 48 assists
- Adrian Kempe: 35 goals and 19 assists
- Phillip Danault: 27 goals and 24 assists
- Jonathan Quick: 23-13-9 record, .910 save percentage, 116 goals allowed
Where To Watch Oilers vs. Kings
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.