The Colorado Rockies (16-15) and Kansas City Royals (10-19) clash on Friday at 8:40 PM ET, beginning a three-game series at Coors Field.
The Royals (+119 underdog on the moneyline) are away versus the Rockies (-140). The starting pitchers are Kyle Freeland (1-3) for the Colorado Rockies, and Zack Greinke (0-2) for the Kansas City Royals. The contest has a set total of 10.5.
Rockies vs. Royals Predictions
Rockies vs. Royals Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Rockies vs. Royals Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Colorado was favored on the moneyline in four of its last 10 games, and finished 3-1 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (all had set totals), the Rockies combined with their opponents to go over the total six times.
- Colorado is 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Kansas City has played as the underdog in 10 of its past 10 games and has gone 2-8 in those contests.
- The Royals and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last 11 games with a total.
- Kansas City has won of its last 11 games against the spread.
Rockies vs. Royals Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Kyle Freeland
- The Rockies have a 3-3-0 ATS record in Freeland’s six starts with a set spread.
- The Rockies were favored on the moneyline for two Freeland starts this season — they split the games.
- Freeland’s team has won three of his six starts.
- Freeland has had six starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined hit the over in two of those games.
Projected starter: Zack Greinke
- When Greinke starts, his team is 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 1-3.
- Greinke’s team has a 2-4 record in his starts this season.
- In Greinke’s six starts with a total, the teams have hit the over two times.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron paces the Rockies with nine home runs and 24 runs batted in.
- In baseball, Cron ranks third in homers and seventh in RBI.
- Connor Joe is batting .291 with five doubles, two triples, four home runs and 14 walks.
- Joe ranks 57th in home runs among hitters in baseball and 120th in RBI.
- Joe has hit safely in seven straight games. In his last 10 outings he is batting .316 with a triple, six walks and three RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .219 with six doubles, four home runs and nine walks.
- Jose Iglesias’ .319 batting average leads his team.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- Andrew Benintendi leads Kansas City in runs batted in with 12 while batting .314, which is also best on the team.
- Benintendi’s home run total ranks 207th in MLB, and he is 103rd in RBI.
- Hunter Dozier has 24 hits and an OBP of .301 to go with a slugging percentage of .448 this season.
- Among all major league batters, Dozier is 84th in home runs and 212th in RBI.
- Salvador Perez is slugging .391 this season, with a team-high five home runs. He’s also collected 11 RBI.
- Perez brings a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .300 with three doubles, a walk and an RBI.
- Michael A. Taylor has collected 17 hits this season and has an OBP of .305. He’s slugging .280 on the year.
Where To Watch Rockies vs. Royals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.