The Toronto Blue Jays (17-15) will aim to stop a four-game losing streak when visiting the Tampa Bay Rays (19-13) at 7:10 PM ET on Friday.
The Blue Jays are a favorite (-125) at the Rays (+106). The Toronto Blue Jays will give the start to Kevin Gausman (3-1, 2.89 ERA) looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Rays will turn to Drew Rasmussen (3-1, 2.89). The total for the game is set at 6.5 total runs.
Blue Jays vs. Rays Predictions
Blue Jays vs. Rays Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Blue Jays vs. Rays Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Toronto played as the moneyline favorite for seven of its last 10 games, and went 2-5 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (11 of them had set totals), the Blue Jays and their opponents combined to hit the over seven times.
- Toronto’s record against the spread is 4-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- Tampa Bay has played as the underdog in four of its past 10 games and has won two of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rays and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
- Tampa Bay has a record of 7-3-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Blue Jays vs. Rays Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Kevin Gausman
- When Gausman starts, the Blue Jays are 1-4-0 against the spread.
- The Blue Jays were favored on the moneyline for five Gausman starts this season — they won each time.
- Gausman’s team has put together a 5-1 record over his six starts.
- Gausman’s starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in two of five games.
Projected starter: Drew Rasmussen
- Rasmussen and his team are 5-1-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team lost his only start as an underdog this season.
- Rasmussen’s team has a 5-1 record in his starts this season.
- In Rasmussen’s six starts with a total, the teams have hit the over three times.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- George Springer leads the Blue Jays with seven home runs.
- In MLB action, Springer ranks 11th in homers and 33rd in RBI.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has shown off his power as he paces his team with seven home runs and 19 RBI, with a team-high .286 batting average.
- Guerrero ranks 11th in home runs among hitters in MLB play and 25th in RBI.
- Guerrero brings a nine-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is batting .286 with two doubles, a home run, four walks and three RBI.
- Santiago Espinal has 12 doubles, two home runs and 11 walks while batting .267.
- Espinal takes a six-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .281 with six doubles, five walks and four RBI.
- Bo Bichette is hitting .252 with seven doubles, three home runs and six walks.
- Bichette enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .238 with two doubles, two walks and two RBI.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- Wander Franco leads Tampa Bay with a batting average of .304. He’s also hit four home runs with 15 RBI.
- Franco is 55th in homers and 62nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Manuel Margot is a key run producer for Tampa Bay with a .337 average, three homers and 20 RBI.
- Margot ranks 83rd overall in homers and 19th in RBI this season.
- Margot heads into this matchup on a nine-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .429 with two doubles, a triple, three home runs, two walks and 13 RBI.
- Yandy Diaz has 25 hits this season and a slash line of .263/.391/.358.
- Brandon Lowe leads Tampa Bay in home runs with five while driving in 11 runs and slugging .382.
Where To Watch Blue Jays vs. Rays
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.