The Minnesota Twins (18-14) and Cleveland Guardians (15-15) clash in AL Central play, on Friday at 8:10 PM ET.
The favored Twins (-160 moneyline odds to win) play at home against the Guardians (+137). The Minnesota Twins will give the start to Sonny Gray (0-1, 9.45 ERA) looking for win No. 1 on the season, and the Guardians will counter with Aaron Civale (1-2, 9.45). The contest has an over/under of 8.
Twins vs. Guardians Predictions
Twins vs. Guardians Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Twins vs. Guardians Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Minnesota was the moneyline favorite in seven of its last 10 games, and finished 5-2 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Twins and their opponents combined to go over the total three times.
- Minnesota is 1-9-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In 10 games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by oddsmakers, Cleveland has a record of 7-3.
- The Guardians and their opponents have combined to hit the over nine times in their last 12 games with a total.
- Cleveland has a record of 10-2-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Twins vs. Guardians Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Sonny Gray
- In all of Gray’s three starts that had a set spread, the Twins failed to cover.
- The Twins were named the moneyline favorite for two Gray starts this season — they split the games.
- In Gray’s three starts, his team is 1-2.
- Gray has started three games with a total this season. His team has not hit the over in any of them.
Projected starter: Aaron Civale
- Civale and his team are 3-2-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Cleveland has a record of 2-2 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Civale’s team has a 3-2 record in his starts this season.
- In the five games Civale has started this season, the teams combined to hit the over on the point total each time.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Byron Buxton has launched a team-high nine home runs.
- Buxton’s home runs rank third in MLB and he ranks 45th in RBI in MLB.
- Jorge Polanco has collected 19 runs batted in to pace his team.
- Polanco ranks 84th in homers and 25th in RBI among MLB batters this season.
- Polanco brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .412 with three doubles, a home run, three walks and five RBI.
- Max Kepler is batting .230 with four doubles, five home runs and 14 walks.
- Luis Arraez has three doubles, a home run and 10 walks while batting .316.
- Arraez has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with a double and three walks.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez is batting .297 this season with a team-high seven home runs and 30 RBI.
- Ramirez is 11th in homers and first in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Steven Kwan is batting .298 with an OBP of .396 and a slugging percentage of .429 this season.
- Kwan currently is 207th in homers and 88th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Owen Miller is batting .333 to lead Cleveland, while adding three homers and 13 runs batted in this season.
- Miller has hit safely in five straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .300 with a double, a home run, a walk and five RBI.
- Josh Naylor is batting .347 with an OBP of .377 and a slugging percentage of .611 this season.
- Naylor enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .368 with a double, three home runs, a walk and 11 RBI.
Where To Watch Twins vs. Guardians
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.