The Milwaukee Brewers (19-12) and Miami Marlins (13-17) square off on Friday at 6:40 PM ET, opening a three-game series at loanDepot park.
The Brewers are favored away from home (-165) versus the Marlins (+145). The Milwaukee Brewers will give the start to Corbin Burnes (1-2, 1.25 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Marlins will counter with Pablo Lopez (4-1, 1.25). The game’s total is set at 6.5.
Brewers vs. Marlins Predictions
Brewers vs. Marlins Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Brewers vs. Marlins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee went 5-4 across the nine games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Brewers and their opponents combined to hit the over eight times.
- Milwaukee’s ATS record is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- Miami has played as the underdog in three of its past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Marlins and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Miami is 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Brewers vs. Marlins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Corbin Burnes
- The Brewers have a 2-4-0 ATS record in Burnes’ six starts that had a set spread.
- The Brewers are 2-4 in Burnes’ six starts this season with Milwaukee as the moneyline favorite.
- Burnes’ team has won two of his six starts.
- Burnes’ team has gone under in each of his six starts with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Pablo López
- Lopez’s team is 4-2-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- His team is 2-0 this season when he starts and they’re underdogs on the moneyline.
- Lopez’s team has won five of his six starts.
- Games Lopez has started this season hit the over three times in six chances.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Christian Yelich leads the Brewers with a .259 batting average.
- Yelich’s home runs rank 32nd in MLB and he ranks 17th in RBI in MLB.
- Willy Adames has put his power on display as he paces his team with eight home runs.
- Adames ranks fifth in home runs among batters in MLB play and fifth in RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez has accumulated a team-best 26 runs batted in.
- Hunter Renfroe’s eight home runs pace his team.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Jazz Chisholm leads Miami in home runs with five, runs batted in with 21 and his batting average of .300 is also best on his team.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Chisholm is 32nd in home runs and 10th in RBI.
- Joey Wendle has 22 hits and an OBP of .353 to go with a slugging percentage of .403 this season.
- Wendle ranks 199th in homers and 177th in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Wendle enters this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .462 with a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Jesus Aguilar is slashing .260/.339/.375 this season for the Marlins.
- Jorge Soler leads Miami in home runs with five while driving in 14 runs and slugging .354.
- Soler has hit safely in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .227 with a double, two home runs and six RBI.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Marlins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.