The Milwaukee Brewers (19-12) and Miami Marlins (13-17) square off on Friday at 6:40 PM ET, opening a three-game series at loanDepot park.
The Brewers are favored away from home (-165) versus the Marlins (+145). The Milwaukee Brewers will give the start to Corbin Burnes (1-2, 1.25 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Marlins will counter with Pablo Lopez (4-1, 1.25). The game’s total is set at 6.5.
Brewers vs. Marlins Predictions
Brewers vs. Marlins Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Brewers vs. Marlins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee went 5-4 across the nine games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Brewers and their opponents combined to hit the over eight times.
- Milwaukee’s ATS record is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- Miami has played as the underdog in three of its past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Marlins and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Miami is 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Brewers vs. Marlins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Corbin Burnes
- The Brewers have a 2-4-0 ATS record in Burnes’ six starts that had a set spread.
- The Brewers are 2-4 in Burnes’ six starts this season with Milwaukee as the moneyline favorite.
- Burnes’ team has won two of his six starts.
- Burnes’ team has gone under in each of his six starts with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Pablo López
- Lopez’s team is 4-2-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- His team is 2-0 this season when he starts and they’re underdogs on the moneyline.
- Lopez’s team has won five of his six starts.
- Games Lopez has started this season hit the over three times in six chances.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Christian Yelich leads the Brewers with a .259 batting average.
- Yelich’s home runs rank 32nd in MLB and he ranks 17th in RBI in MLB.
- Willy Adames has put his power on display as he paces his team with eight home runs.
- Adames ranks fifth in home runs among batters in MLB play and fifth in RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez has accumulated a team-best 26 runs batted in.
- Hunter Renfroe’s eight home runs pace his team.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Jazz Chisholm leads Miami in home runs with five, runs batted in with 21 and his batting average of .300 is also best on his team.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Chisholm is 32nd in home runs and 10th in RBI.
- Joey Wendle has 22 hits and an OBP of .353 to go with a slugging percentage of .403 this season.
- Wendle ranks 199th in homers and 177th in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Wendle enters this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .462 with a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Jesus Aguilar is slashing .260/.339/.375 this season for the Marlins.
- Jorge Soler leads Miami in home runs with five while driving in 14 runs and slugging .354.
- Soler has hit safely in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .227 with a double, two home runs and six RBI.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Marlins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.