The Florida Panthers and Washington Capitals square off in Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs First Round at Capital One Arena on Friday, May 13, with the puck dropping at 7:30 PM ET. The Panthers lead the series 3-2. The Capitals have +158 odds on the moneyline against the favored Panthers (-190).
Panthers vs. Capitals Predictions
Panthers vs. Capitals Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Capitals Betting Trends
- The Panthers have been victorious in 59 of their 81 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (72.8%).
- Florida is 34-11 when playing with moneyline odds of -190 or shorter (75.6% win percentage).
- The Panthers’ implied moneyline win probability is 65.5% in this game.
- The Panthers are the highest-scoring unit in the NHL with 337 total goals (4.1 per game on seven assists per outing).
- The Panthers have given up 242 total goals (3.0 per game), ranking 12th in NHL play in goals against.
- This season the Capitals have 17 wins in the 35 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Washington has won four of its seven games when it is the underdog by +158 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Capitals are 10th in the league in scoring (270 goals, 3.3 per game).
- The Capitals’ total of 242 goals given up (3.0 per game) is 12th in the league.
Panthers vs. Capitals Over/Under Trends
- Florida and its opponent have combined for more than Friday’s total of 6.5 goals 54 times this season.
- In Washington’s 89 games this season, 47 have finished with more goals than Friday’s over/under of 6.5.
- The Panthers score 4.11 goals per game, compared to the Capitals’ average of 3.29, adding up to 0.9 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- This game’s over/under is 0.6 more than the 5.9 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 30 goals and 85 assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: 39 goals and 49 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 33 goals and 51 assists
- Sergei Bobrovsky: 39-7-3 record, .912 save percentage, 137 goals allowed
Capitals Team Leaders
- Alex Ovechkin: 50 goals and 41 assists
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 24 goals and 54 assists
- John Carlson: 17 goals and 54 assists
- Ilya Samsonov: 23-12-5 record, .896 save percentage, 119 goals conceded
Where To Watch Panthers vs. Capitals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.