The Detroit Tigers (9-23) and Baltimore Orioles (14-18) clash on Friday at 7:10 PM ET, opening a three-game series at Comerica Park.
The favored Tigers (-139 moneyline odds to win) take the field at home against the Orioles (+119). The Detroit Tigers will hand the ball to Eduardo Rodriguez (0-2, 4.32 ERA) looking for win No. 1 on the season, and the Orioles will counter with Jordan Lyles (2-2, 4.32). The total for this game is 8.
Tigers vs. Orioles Predictions
Tigers vs. Orioles Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Tigers vs. Orioles Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Detroit did not win a game as the moneyline favorite over the last 10 games in five tries.
- In their last 10 outings, the Tigers and their opponents combined to hit the over on the run total two times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Detroit’s ATS record is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- Baltimore has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and has gone 4-4 in those contests.
- In their last 11 games with a total, the Orioles and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
- Baltimore is 8-3-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Tigers vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Eduardo Rodriguez
- The Tigers have gone 3-3-0 ATS in Rodríguez’s six starts that had a set spread.
- The Tigers have not been favored on the moneyline when Rodríguez starts this season.
- Rodríguez’s team is 1-5 over his six starts.
- Rodríguez’s starts hit the over on the run total five times in six games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Jordan Lyles
- Lyles’ team is 3-3-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 3-3.
- In games Lyles has started, his team is 3-3.
- Out of Lyles’ six starts with a total this season, three have hit the over.
Tigers Batting Leaders
- Austin Meadows has a team-high batting average of .270 while pacing the Tigers in runs batted in (11).
- In baseball, Meadows ranks 300th in home runs and 118th in RBI.
- Jeimer Candelario has capitalized on opportunities as he paces his team with 11 RBI.
- Candelario ranks 133rd in homers and 118th in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- Candelario heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .263 with a double, a triple, a walk and three RBI.
- Javier Baez has sent home a team-best 11 runs batted in.
- Miguel Cabrera is batting .267 with four doubles, a home run and seven walks.
- Cabrera takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .263 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
Tigers Batting Leaders
- Cedric Mullins is batting .264 this season with a team-high five home runs.
- In all of MLB, Mullins ranks 33rd in home runs and 62nd in RBI.
- Mullins heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Austin Hays leads Baltimore in batting with a .291 average while slugging three homers and driving in 12 runs.
- Hays is 83rd in homers and 103rd in RBI among all major league batters this year.
- Anthony Santander has 25 hits this season and a slash line of .243/.383/.359.
- Ryan Mountcastle leads Baltimore in runs batted in with 16 while batting .268 with four homers.
Where To Watch Tigers vs. Orioles
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.