Friday’s playoff slate features the Calgary Flames visiting the Dallas Stars for Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs First Round, beginning at 9:30 PM ET. The Flames are ahead in the series 3-2. The Stars are underdogs (+141) in this decisive matchup with the Flames (-165).
Flames vs. Stars Predictions
Flames vs. Stars Betting Odds
Flames vs. Stars Betting Trends
- The Flames have won 63.9% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (46-26).
- When playing with moneyline odds of -165 or shorter, Calgary is 29-10 (winning 74.4% of the time).
- The Flames have a 62.3% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
- The Flames score the sixth-most goals in the league (291 total, 3.6 per game).
- The Flames have allowed 206 total goals (2.5 per game), ranking third in league action for the fewest goals against.
- The Stars have been listed as the underdog 37 times this season, and upset their opponent 16 times.
- Dallas has a record of 4-8 in games when sportsbooks list them +141 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Stars have 233 goals this season (2.8 per game), 21st in the NHL.
- The Stars concede 3.0 goals per game (244 in total), 14th in the NHL.
Flames vs. Stars Over/Under Trends
- Calgary and its opponent have combined to outscore Friday’s total (5.5 goals) 51 times this season.
- This season, 39 of Dallas’ games have featured more than 5.5 goals.
- The over/under for this game (5.5) is 0.9 less than the combined scoring averages for the Flames (3.55) and Stars (2.84).
- The 5.5 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.0 less than the total set for this contest.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 40 goals and 75 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 42 goals and 62 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 42 goals and 40 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 37-15-9 record, .922 save percentage, 137 goals conceded
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 27 goals and 53 assists
- Jason Robertson: 41 goals and 38 assists
- Roope Hintz: 37 goals and 35 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 30-15-1 record, .914 save percentage, 114 goals allowed
Where To Watch Flames vs. Stars
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.