Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs First Round will see the St. Louis Blues hosting the Minnesota Wild on Thursday, May 12 at 9:30 PM ET. The Blues have a 3-2 lead in the series. The Blues are favored (-114) against the Wild (-106).
Blues vs. Wild Predictions
Blues vs. Wild Betting Odds
Blues vs. Wild Betting Trends
- In the 56 times this season the Blues have been favored on the moneyline, they have gone 36-20 in those games.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -114 or shorter, St. Louis has compiled a 34-19 record (winning 64.2% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Blues have a 53.3% chance to win.
- The Blues score the third-most goals in the league (309 total, 3.8 per game).
- The Blues have given up 239 total goals (2.9 per game), ranking 11th in league play in goals against.
- The Wild have been an underdog in 23 games this season, with 11 upset wins (47.8%).
- Minnesota has 20 games this season playing as the underdog by -106 or longer, and is 10-10 in those contests.
- The Wild’s 305 goals on the season (3.7 per game) rank them fifth in the league.
- The Wild have given up 249 total goals this season (3.0 per game), 16th in the NHL.
Blues vs. Wild Over/Under Trends
- St. Louis and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6.5 goals) 45 times this season.
- There have been 48 Minnesota games with over 6.5 goals this season.
- The Blues score 3.77 goals per game, compared to the Wild’s average of 3.72, adding up to 1.0 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.5.
- These two teams allow a combined 6.0 goals per game, 0.6 less than this one’s over/under.
Blues Team Leaders
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 34 goals and 48 assists
- Robert Thomas: 20 goals and 56 assists
- Jordan Kyrou: 27 goals and 48 assists
- Ville Husso: 25-7-6 record, .919 save percentage, 100 goals conceded
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 47 goals and 61 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 33 goals and 51 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 24 goals and 55 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 28-23-5 record, .908 save percentage, 159 goals given up
Where To Watch Blues vs. Wild
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.