The Milwaukee Bucks are 1.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 6 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Boston Celtics at Fiserv Forum on Friday, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The Bucks hold a 3-2 lead in the series. The matchup’s point total is 211.5.
Bucks vs. Celtics Predictions
Bucks vs. Celtics Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Celtics Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The last 10 Bucks games averaged 216.2 total points, 4.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bucks have scored 8.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Boston covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Boston games have gone over the set total three times.
- The past 10 Celtics games averaged 6.1 more points (217.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Celtics have a 105.7 points-per-game average, 6.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Bucks vs. Celtics Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 46-49-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Bucks are 36-35 against the spread.
- Milwaukee games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 44 times out of 96 chances this season.
- This season, the Bucks have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.4% higher than the 43.4% of shots the Celtics’ opponents have made.
- Milwaukee has a 39-25 record against the spread and a 49-15 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 43.4% from the field.
- Boston is 50-39-3 against the spread this year.
- The Celtics are 13-7-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Boston’s games have hit the over 45 times out of 93 chances.
- The Celtics have shot at a 46.6% rate from the field this season, 1.0 percentage point above the 45.6% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- This season, Boston has a 32-11-2 record against the spread and a 37-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
Bucks vs. Celtics Over/Under Trends
- This season, Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total of 211.5 points 73 times.
- This season, 54 games Boston played finished with a combined score over 211.5 points.
- The Bucks average 115.5 points per game against the Celtics’ 111.8, amounting to 15.8 points over the matchup’s over/under of 211.5.
- The 216.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.1 more than the 211.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Bucks have seen a 224.5 average over/under in their games this season, 13.0 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 4.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Celtics’ games this season (216.2 points).
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.9 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 55.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (71-for-242)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.3 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.1 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (132-for-321)
- Khris Middleton: 20.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (162-for-434)
- Bobby Portis: 14.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 47.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (133-for-338)
- Grayson Allen: 11.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (159-for-389)
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (230-for-651)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (166-for-464)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (119-for-360)
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (89-for-265)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Where To Watch Bucks vs. Celtics
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.