The Philadelphia Phillies (13-17) will look for another strong showing from a hitter on a hot streak versus the Los Angeles Dodgers (20-9) on Thursday at 10:10 PM ET, at Dodger Stadium. Rhys Hoskins is on a three-game homer streak.
The Phillies are an underdog away (+124) at the Dodgers (-147). The starting pitchers are Tyler Anderson (3-0) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Zack Wheeler for the Philadelphia Phillies. The contest has a set total of 8.
Dodgers vs. Phillies Predictions
Dodgers vs. Phillies Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Dodgers vs. Phillies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles was the moneyline favorite in each of its last 10 games, and went 7-3 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Dodgers and their opponents combined to go over the total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Los Angeles’ ATS record is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- In five games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by oddsmakers, Philadelphia has a record of 3-2.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Phillies and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- Over its last 10 games, Philadelphia is 4-6-0 against the spread.
Dodgers vs. Phillies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Tyler Anderson
- When Anderson starts, the Dodgers have gone 2-1-0 against the spread.
- The Dodgers are 2-1 in Anderson’s three starts this season with Los Angeles as the moneyline favorite.
- Anderson’s team has compiled a 2-1 record in his three starts.
- Anderson has had three starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined go over the total in one of those matchups.
Projected starter: Zack Wheeler
- The right-hander did not appear in a game when his team was the moneyline underdog last season.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman paces the Dodgers with a team-high batting average of .315.
- Freeman’s home runs rank 76th in MLB and he ranks 81st in RBI in MLB.
- Freeman heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .294 with two doubles, three walks and an RBI.
- Mookie Betts has hit five home runs to pace his team.
- Betts ranks 32nd in home runs and 81st in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Trea Turner has accumulated a team-best 22 runs batted in.
- Turner has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .190 with two doubles, three walks and two RBI.
- Max Muncy is hitting .138 with three doubles, a triple, three home runs and 25 walks.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Bryce Harper leads Philadelphia in runs batted in with 19 while batting .267.
- Harper’s home run total ranks 18th in MLB, and he is 21st in RBI.
- Harper brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .421 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Nicholas Castellanos leads Philadelphia in batting with a .311 average while slugging five homers and driving in 18 runs.
- Among all major league hitters, Castellanos ranks 32nd in homers and 29th in RBI.
- Jean Segura has collected 28 base hits, an OBP of .350 and a slugging percentage of .474 this season.
- Segura takes a nine-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .400 with three home runs, five walks and six RBI.
- Kyle Schwarber is slugging .433 this season, with a team-best seven homers while driving in 16 runs.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Phillies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.