The St. Louis Cardinals (15-12) host the Baltimore Orioles (11-16) to open a three-game series at Busch Stadium, with first pitch at 7:45 PM ET on Tuesday. The Cardinals are on the back of a series split with the Giants, and the Orioles a series win over the Royals.
The favored Cardinals (-159 moneyline odds to win) take the field at home against the Orioles (+138). Kyle Bradish will take the ball for the Baltimore Orioles, but there’s been no pitching decision announced by the St. Louis Cardinals yet. The total for this game is 8.
Cardinals vs. Orioles Predictions
Cardinals vs. Orioles Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Cardinals vs. Orioles Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- St. Louis has a 3-3 record over the six games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Cardinals and their opponents combined to go over the run total six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- St. Louis’ ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Baltimore has a record of 4-4.
- The Orioles and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times in their last 11 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Baltimore is 8-3-0 against the spread.
Cardinals vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Kyle Bradish
- The right-hander did not appear in a game when his team was the moneyline underdog last season.
Cardinals Batting Leaders
- Nolan Arenado has a team-best batting average of .310, and paces the Cardinals in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (21).
- Arenado’s home runs rank sixth in MLB and he ranks seventh in RBI in MLB.
- Tommy Edman has two doubles, two triples, three home runs and 14 walks while batting .275.
- Edman currently ranks 71st in home runs and 63rd in RBI in the bigs.
- Paul Goldschmidt is hitting .278 with seven doubles, two home runs and 16 walks.
- Goldschmidt heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with three doubles and six walks.
- Harrison Bader is hitting .231 with three doubles, two home runs and nine walks.
Cardinals Batting Leaders
- Cedric Mullins is batting .248 this season with a team-high four home runs.
- Among all batters in MLB, Mullins’ home run total is 41st, and his RBI total is 80th.
- Austin Hays is batting .316 to lead Baltimore this season.
- Hays currently is 116th in homers and 137th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Hays takes a six-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .417 with two doubles, a home run, four walks and three RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle leads Baltimore in home runs (four) and runs batted in (14) this season while batting .287.
- Mountcastle enters this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .476 with two doubles, two home runs and seven RBI.
- Anthony Santander has collected 19 hits this season and has an OBP of .383. He’s slugging .321 on the year.
Where To Watch Cardinals vs. Orioles
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.