The Phoenix Suns are 2-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 6 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Dallas Mavericks at American Airlines Center on Thursday, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Suns have a 3-2 series lead. The over/under is set at 214 for the matchup.
Suns vs. Mavericks Predictions
Suns vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Suns vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Phoenix is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Suns’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 215.3 points scored. That’s 1.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Suns’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 2.8 points lower than their season-long average.
- Dallas is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Dallas games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The Mavericks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 213.6 points scored. That’s 0.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Mavericks have a 105.6 points-per-game average, 2.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Suns vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Phoenix has put together a 52-42-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2 points or more so far this season, the Suns have gone 40-37 against the spread.
- Phoenix’s games have gone over the total 48 times out of 94 chances this season.
- The Suns are shooting 48.5% from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points higher than the 45.7% the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- Phoenix has a 33-22 record against the spread and a 48-7 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- Dallas has covered the spread 53 times over 94 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2 points or more so far this year, the Mavericks have gone 17-19 against the spread.
- Games involving Dallas have hit the over 36 times out of 94 chances this season.
- Dallas has compiled a 35-14-1 record against the spread and a 42-8 straight up record in games it shoots over 44.4% from the field.
Suns vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Phoenix games have gone over this matchup’s 214-point over/under 63 times.
- There have been 41 Dallas games that have ended with a combined score higher than 214 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 214 is 8.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Suns (114.8 points per game) and the Mavericks (108.0 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 2.0 fewer points than the 212 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Suns have seen a 222.0 over/under in their games this season, 8.0 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Mavericks’ games this season (215.5 points).
Suns Team Leaders
- Devin Booker: 26.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (183-for-478)
- Chris Paul: 14.7 PTS, 10.8 AST, 1.9 STL, 49.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (63-for-199)
- Mikal Bridges: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.4 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (115-for-312)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.2 PTS, 10.2 REB, 63.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- JaVale McGee: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.9 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (201-for-569)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.3 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (94-for-252)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (172-for-435)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 67.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Bullock: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (141-for-392)
Where To Watch Suns vs. Mavericks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.