Jean Segura rides a two-game homer streak into the Philadelphia Phillies’ (12-16) game versus the Seattle Mariners (13-16) at 9:40 PM ET on Tuesday, at T-Mobile Park.
The Mariners are an underdog at home (+101) against the Phillies (-121). The Phillies will start Aaron Nola (1-3) against the Mariners and Robbie Ray (2-3). The total for this game is 7.
Phillies vs. Mariners Predictions
Phillies vs. Mariners Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Phillies vs. Mariners Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Philadelphia played as the moneyline favorite for five of its last 10 games, and finished 2-3 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Phillies and their opponents combined to hit the over on the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Philadelphia is 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Seattle has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and has gone 1-7 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Mariners and their opponents are in their last 10 games with a total.
- Seattle has a record of 2-8-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Phillies vs. Mariners Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Aaron Nola
- The Phillies have a 1-5-0 ATS record in Nola’s six starts with a set spread.
- The Phillies have been favored on the moneyline in four of Nola’s starts this season, and they went 1-3 in those matchups.
- Nola’s team has a 1-5 record in his starts this season.
- Nola’s starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in three of six contests.
Projected starter: Robbie Ray
- When Ray starts, his team is 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- His team is 1-3 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Ray’s team has won three of his six starts this season.
- Games Ray has started this season hit the over three times in six chances.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Bryce Harper paces the Phillies with 19 runs batted in.
- Harper ranks 14th in homers and 14th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Kyle Schwarber has shown off his power as he paces his team with seven home runs.
- Schwarber ranks sixth in homers and 31st in RBI among hitters in MLB.
- Nicholas Castellanos is hitting .293 with six doubles, four home runs and nine walks.
- Castellanos heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .421 with three doubles, a home run and five RBI.
- Alec Bohm’s .312 batting average leads his team.
- Bohm takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .304 with a double.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Ty France leads Seattle in runs batted in with 22 while batting .319.
- Among all hitters in the majors, France’s home run total is 28th, and his RBI total is fifth.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .340 to lead Seattle, while adding four homers and 10 runs batted in this season.
- Crawford ranks 41st in homers and 112th in RBI among all MLB batters this season.
- Adam Frazier has collected 28 base hits, an OBP of .317 and a slugging percentage of .342 this season.
- Eugenio Suarez leads Seattle in home runs with six while driving in 17 runs and slugging .456.
Where To Watch Phillies vs. Mariners
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.