The Philadelphia 76ers are 1.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 6 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Miami Heat at Wells Fargo Center on Thursday, starting at 7:00 PM ET. The Heat lead the series 3-2. The point total in the matchup is set at 207.5.
76ers vs. Heat Predictions
76ers vs. Heat Betting Odds
76ers vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia is 3-7 overall and 3-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Philadelphia games has gone over the set total three times.
- The last 10 76ers games averaged 209.3 total points, 1.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the 76ers are scoring 10.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Miami covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The past 10 Heat games averaged 3.6 more points (211.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Heat have a 108.4 points-per-game average, 1.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
76ers vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has registered a 44-51-1 record against the spread this season.
- The 76ers are 29-33 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, 43 of Philadelphia’s games have gone over the point total out of 97 chances.
- The 76ers make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- Philadelphia has a 34-18-1 record against the spread and a 43-10 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
- Miami has covered the spread 55 times over 95 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Heat have an ATS record of 16-7.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 50 times out of 96 chances this season.
- The Heat’s 46.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.9 percentage points higher than the 76ers have given up to their opponents (45.8%).
- This season, Miami has a 37-13 record against the spread and a 42-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
76ers vs. Heat Over/Under Trends
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (207.5 points) 65 times this season.
- There have been 61 Miami games that have finished with a combined score over 207.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 219.9 points per game, 12.4 points more than the over/under of 207.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 212.9 points per game, 5.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the 76ers have seen a 216.7 over/under in their games this season, 9.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.8 points separates the average total points bet in Heat’s games (214.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (207.5 points).
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 30.6 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 49.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (93-for-251)
- Tobias Harris: 17.2 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (101-for-275)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.5 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (132-for-309)
- Georges Niang: 9.2 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (156-for-387)
- Matisse Thybulle: 5.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (45-for-144)
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
- PJ Tucker: 7.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (80-for-193)
- Max Strus: 10.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (181-for-442)
Where To Watch 76ers vs. Heat
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.