The Seattle Mariners (13-16) and Philadelphia Phillies (12-16) square off on Monday at 9:40 PM ET, opening a three-game series at T-Mobile Park.
The Phillies are road favorites (+103) against the Mariners (-121). The Seattle Mariners will hand the ball to Chris Flexen (1-4, 4.63 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Phillies will turn to Ranger Suarez (2-1, 4.63). The over/under for this game is 7.5.
Mariners vs. Phillies Predictions
Mariners vs. Phillies Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Mariners vs. Phillies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Seattle was the moneyline favorite in three of its last 10 games, and finished 1-2 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings — all had a set run total — the Mariners and their opponents combined to go over the total five times.
- Seattle’s record against the spread is 2-8-0 over its past 10 games.
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Philadelphia has a record of 2-3.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Phillies and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- Philadelphia is 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Mariners vs. Phillies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Chris Flexen
- The Mariners have a 2-3-0 ATS record in Flexen’s five starts that had a set spread.
- The Mariners were favored on the moneyline for one Flexen start this season — they won.
- Flexen’s team has compiled a 1-4 record over his five starts.
- Flexen has started five games with a total this season. His team has gone under in each of them.
Projected starter: Ranger Suárez
- Suarez’s team is 3-2-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- His team won his only start as an underdog this season.
- Suarez’s team is 4-1 when he starts this season.
- Games Suarez has started this season hit the over three times in five chances.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Ty France paces the Mariners with 22 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, France’s home run total ranks 28th and his RBI tally ranks fifth.
- France has hit safely in four straight games. In his last five games he is batting .190 with a walk and an RBI.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .340 to pace his team.
- Crawford ranks 41st in home runs and 112th in RBI this year.
- Adam Frazier has six doubles, a triple, a home run and 11 walks while batting .246.
- Eugenio Suarez has shown his power as he paces his team with six home runs.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Bryce Harper leads Philadelphia in runs batted in with 19 and has a batting average of .241.
- Harper’s home run total ranks 14th in the majors, and he is 14th in RBI.
- Kyle Schwarber is slugging .474 this season, with a team-best seven homers while driving in 16 runs.
- Schwarber ranks sixth overall in homers and 31st in RBI this year.
- Schwarber heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .250 with a double and two walks.
- Nicholas Castellanos has 29 hits this season and a slash line of .293/.360/.475.
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia with a batting average of .312. He’s also hit two home runs with 14 RBI.
- Bohm has hit safely in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .318 with two doubles.
Where To Watch Mariners vs. Phillies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.