The San Francisco Giants (16-12) host the Colorado Rockies (16-12) to open a three-game series at Oracle Park, with first pitch at 9:45 PM ET on Monday. The Giants are coming off a series split with the Cardinals, and the Rockies a series loss to the Diamondbacks.
The Rockies are an underdog (+203 moneyline odds) when they visit the Giants (-249). The San Francisco Giants will give the start to Carlos Rodon (3-1, 3.58 ERA) looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Rockies will counter with Austin Gomber (2-2, 3.58). The over/under in the game is set at 6.5 total runs.
Giants vs. Rockies Predictions
Giants vs. Rockies Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Giants vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- San Francisco has a 3-5 record across the eight games it was moneyline favorites in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all had set totals), the Giants combined with their opponents to go over the total six times.
- San Francisco’s ATS record is 2-8-0 over its past 10 games.
- In four games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by oddsmakers, Colorado has a record of 1-3.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Colorado has wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Giants vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Carlos Rodón
- The Giants are 3-2-0 ATS in Rodon’s five starts that had a set spread.
- The Giants are 3-1 in Rodon’s four starts this season with San Francisco as the moneyline favorite.
- Rodon’s team has a 3-2 record in his starts this season.
- Rodon has had five starts that sportsbooks set a total for this season, and two of those games hit the over.
Projected starter: Austin Gomber
- Gomber and his team are 3-2-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team has won 66.7% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (2-1).
- Gomber’s team has won three of his five starts this season.
- In games Gomber has started this season, the teams are 1-4-0 at hitting the over.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores leads the Giants in runs batted in (19) and has a team-best batting average of .271.
- In baseball, Flores ranks 71st in home runs and 14th in RBI.
- Flores enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .278 with a double, a home run, two walks and six RBI.
- Thairo Estrada is batting .235 with six doubles, two home runs and five walks.
- Among all MLB hitters, Estrada ranks 116th in homers and 31st in RBI.
- Joc Pederson paces the Giants with six home runs.
- Brandon Crawford is hitting .226 with five doubles, two home runs and 10 walks.
Giants Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in batting average (.311), home runs (nine) and runs batted in (24) this season.
- Cron’s home run total ranks first in the majors, and he is third in RBI.
- Connor Joe has collected 28 hits this season and has an OBP of .347. He’s slugging .467 on the year.
- Joe ranks 41st among batters in the majors in home runs, and 98th in RBI.
- Joe takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .200 with a triple, a walk and three RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon has 23 hits this season and a slash line of .235/.292/.418.
- Randal Grichuk is batting .306 with an OBP of .348 and a slugging percentage of .482 this season.
Where To Watch Giants vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.