The Miami Heat are 3.5-point favorites heading into Game 5 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Philadelphia 76ers at FTX Arena on Tuesday, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The series is tied 2-2. The matchup has an over/under of 210.
Heat vs. 76ers Predictions
Heat vs. 76ers Betting Odds
Heat vs. 76ers Last 10 Games
- Miami is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Heat games has gone over the set total twice.
- The Heat’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 213.8 points scored. That’s 3.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Heat’s per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 3.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Philadelphia is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 76ers games averaged 0.2 fewer points (209.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the 76ers have a 101.5 points-per-game average, 8.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Heat vs. 76ers Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread 54 times this season (54-39-1).
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Heat are 29-22-1 against the spread.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total 50 times out of 94 chances this season.
- This season, the Heat have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.9% higher than the 45.8% of shots the 76ers’ opponents have made.
- Miami has a 37-13 record against the spread and a 42-7 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 44-50-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the 76ers went 8-10-1 against the spread.
- This year, Philadelphia’s games have hit the over 43 times out of 95 chances.
- The 76ers are shooting 46.6% from the field, 1.9% higher than the 44.7% the Heat’s opponents have shot this season.
- Philadelphia is 34-18-1 against the spread and 43-10 overall when it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
Heat vs. 76ers Over/Under Trends
- Miami and its opponents have combined to go over Tuesday’s total of 210 points 58 times this season.
- A total of 63 of Philadelphia’s games ended with a combined score over 210 points this season.
- The Heat average 110.0 points per game against the 76ers’ 109.9, totaling 9.9 points over the matchup’s over/under of 210.
- The 212.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.9 more than the 210 total in this contest.
- On average, the Heat have seen a 214.4 over/under in their games this season, 4.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- 76ers’ games have a total points bet of 216.8 points this season, 6.8 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Tyler Herro: 20.7 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (175-for-439)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 7.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.0 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (144-for-382)
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 30.6 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 49.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (93-for-251)
- Tobias Harris: 17.2 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (101-for-275)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.5 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (132-for-309)
- Georges Niang: 9.2 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (156-for-387)
- Matisse Thybulle: 5.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (45-for-144)
Where To Watch Heat vs. 76ers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.