The Kansas City Royals (8-15) visit the Baltimore Orioles (10-15) to open a three-game series at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, with first pitch at 1:35 PM ET on Sunday. The Royals are coming off a series defeat to the Cardinals, and the Orioles a series split with the Twins.
The Royals are projected as a close favorite (-113 moneyline odds to win) against the Orioles (-106). The Royals will start Zack Greinke (0-2) against the Orioles and Jordan Lyles (2-1). The over/under in the game is set at 7.5 total runs.
Royals vs. Orioles Predictions
Royals vs. Orioles Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Royals vs. Orioles Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Kansas City has not been favored on the moneyline in the last 10 games.
- In their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Royals and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times.
- Kansas City has gone 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In 10 games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by sportsbooks, Baltimore has a record of 4-6.
- The Orioles and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Baltimore has wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Royals vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Zack Greinke
- The Royals have gone 3-2-0 against the spread when Greinke starts.
- The Royals were named the moneyline favorite for one Greinke start this season — they lost.
- Over Greinke’s five starts, his team is 1-4.
- Greinke has had five starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined hit the over in one of those outings.
Projected starter: Jordan Lyles
- Lyles and his team have a record of 3-1-0 against the spread when he starts.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Baltimore has a record of 3-1 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Lyles’ team has won three of his four starts this season.
- Games started by Lyles have a 1-3-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Royals Batting Leaders
- Andrew Benintendi has accumulated a team-high batting average of .354 while leading the Royals in runs batted in (11).
- Benintendi ranks 181st in home runs and 94th in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- Bobby Witt Jr. has five doubles, a triple, a home run and three walks while hitting .229.
- Witt Jr. ranks 181st in homers and 179th in RBI among hitters in MLB play.
- Hunter Dozier is batting .257 with five doubles, a triple, three home runs and two walks.
- Dozier has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with two doubles.
- Michael A. Taylor has two home runs and 10 walks while batting .226.
- Taylor brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .375 with a home run and three RBI.
Royals Batting Leaders
- Cedric Mullins leads Baltimore in home runs this season with four while driving in 11 runs.
- Mullins is 39th in home runs and 94th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Mullins enters this matchup on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .317 with five doubles, two home runs, two walks and three RBI.
- Austin Hays leads Baltimore in batting with a .286 average while slugging two homers and driving in nine runs.
- Among all MLB hitters, Hays is 112th in homers and 129th in RBI.
- Hays heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .263 with a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Anthony Santander has 19 hits this season and a slash line of .241/.402/.342.
- Santander has safely hit in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .313 with two walks and four RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle leads Baltimore in home runs with four and runs batted in with 12.
- Mountcastle has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .263 with a double, two home runs, a walk and four RBI.
Where To Watch Royals vs. Orioles
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.