Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs First Round will see the Calgary Flames visit the Dallas Stars on Monday, May 9, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Stars are ahead in the series 2-1. Oddsmakers list the Stars as underdogs in this matchup, giving them +130 moneyline odds against the Flames (-155).
Flames vs. Stars Predictions
Flames vs. Stars Betting Odds
Flames vs. Stars Betting Trends
- The Flames have gone 44-26 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -155 or shorter, Calgary has put together a 32-14 record (winning 69.6% of its games).
- The Flames’ implied moneyline win probability is 60.8% in this game.
- The Flames’ 291 total goals (3.6 per game) rank sixth in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Flames have been one of the stingiest squads in NHL play, giving up 206 total goals (2.5 per game) to rank third.
- This season the Stars have 16 wins in the 35 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Dallas is 6-11 when it is the underdog by +130 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Stars’ 233 goals on the season (2.8 per game) rank them 21st in the league.
- The Stars’ total of 244 goals given up (3.0 per game) is 14th in the NHL.
Flames vs. Stars Over/Under Trends
- This season, Calgary games have gone over this one’s 5.5-goal total 51 times.
- There have been 39 Dallas games with more than 5.5 goals this season.
- The total for this game (5.5) is 0.9 less than the combined scoring averages for the Flames (3.55) and Stars (2.84).
- The 5.5 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.0 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 40 goals and 75 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 42 goals and 62 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 42 goals and 40 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 37-15-9 record, .922 save percentage, 137 goals conceded
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 27 goals and 53 assists
- Jason Robertson: 41 goals and 38 assists
- Roope Hintz: 37 goals and 35 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 30-15-1 record, .914 save percentage, 114 goals conceded
Where To Watch Flames vs. Stars
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.