Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs First Round will see the Calgary Flames visit the Dallas Stars on Monday, May 9, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Stars are ahead in the series 2-1. Oddsmakers list the Stars as underdogs in this matchup, giving them +130 moneyline odds against the Flames (-155).
Flames vs. Stars Predictions
Flames vs. Stars Betting Odds
Flames vs. Stars Betting Trends
- The Flames have gone 44-26 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -155 or shorter, Calgary has put together a 32-14 record (winning 69.6% of its games).
- The Flames’ implied moneyline win probability is 60.8% in this game.
- The Flames’ 291 total goals (3.6 per game) rank sixth in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Flames have been one of the stingiest squads in NHL play, giving up 206 total goals (2.5 per game) to rank third.
- This season the Stars have 16 wins in the 35 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Dallas is 6-11 when it is the underdog by +130 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Stars’ 233 goals on the season (2.8 per game) rank them 21st in the league.
- The Stars’ total of 244 goals given up (3.0 per game) is 14th in the NHL.
Flames vs. Stars Over/Under Trends
- This season, Calgary games have gone over this one’s 5.5-goal total 51 times.
- There have been 39 Dallas games with more than 5.5 goals this season.
- The total for this game (5.5) is 0.9 less than the combined scoring averages for the Flames (3.55) and Stars (2.84).
- The 5.5 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.0 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 40 goals and 75 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 42 goals and 62 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 42 goals and 40 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 37-15-9 record, .922 save percentage, 137 goals conceded
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 27 goals and 53 assists
- Jason Robertson: 41 goals and 38 assists
- Roope Hintz: 37 goals and 35 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 30-15-1 record, .914 save percentage, 114 goals conceded
Where To Watch Flames vs. Stars
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.